My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerry Leads in Four Pivotal States, Bush Ahead in Two, Zogby Survey Says

Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Senator John Kerry leads President George W. Bush in four of 10 states that both campaigns agree may tip today's election and Bush is ahead in two, Reuters/Zogby polls show. The candidates are tied in the other four.

Kerry, the four-term Massachusetts senator, leads in Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin, which together have 44 of the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the presidency. Bush leads in Nevada and Ohio, which have 25 electoral votes.

The candidates are statistically even in Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Pennsylvania, which together have 62 electoral votes. Zogby surveyed about 600 likely voters in each of the 10 states Oct. 29 to Nov. 1. The state polls each have a margin of error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

Nationally, the candidates were statistically even, with Bush backed by 48 percent to Kerry's 47 percent, in a Zogby poll of 1,208 likely voters Oct. 29-31 released yesterday. This poll's margin of error is 2.9 percentage points.
    Bloomberg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zogby's state polling was way off the mark in '02. Also if Bush has Ohio locked up then things are going quite well. I wonder if these results are come from his web based polling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think of the big three, Ohio is gonna be the toughest for Kerry to win, but I still think that he will pull off the trifecta - Ohio, Florida, and Penn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, as long as the Demos are rigging election machines and brandishing guns in front of poll watchers then perhaps Kerry will have a "chance"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the gun thug thing worked for Kennedy in Chicago in the 60s, why wouldnt it work now?

Thread Information