Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's just as many threads by Sony fanboys pimping the PS3 and trashing the 360. Sorry to hit a nerve. I just thought this was relevant news as much as Sony has been pushing 1080p and also its upconverting capabilities.

If you don't want to read, don't click on the thread.
    it wasn't just about this thread. Its gotten to a point where people look like 5 year old brats bragging about whose got the better toy. Pathetic

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it wasn't just about this thread. Its gotten to a point where people look like 5 year old brats bragging about whose got the better toy. Pathetic
    Yeah cause I'm sure that consoles are the ONLY thing we brag about. We're men, aren't you. Whether it's saying my Corvette is better than your Mustang, my bbq grill is better than yours or my HDTV is bigger than yours, it's ALWAYS A PISSING CONTEST.

Hype never lives up to reality, whether it's Microsoft or Sony. When the next Xbox comes out and only makes 2 grilled cheese sandwiches instead of the advertised 3, we'll make sure to read your thread outlining every aspect of the missing grilled cheese sandwich and why Microsoft couldn't deliver on their hype.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im getting the Wii either way.
    So am I. METROID REIGNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be interested to see how the ps3 plays out. of course it's going to sell, but I wonder if Sony put all their eggs in one basket and have their fingers crossed. i just saw how much it costs to produce one. they're losing $200 to $300 per console. they said it would take 3 years to get the production cost to $320. THREE YEARS. the way i see, they're starting in the hole and it's pretty far to the top. sony better hope they don't have a glitch like the xbox 360 had when it came out. if so, i think it'll be bad news for them. very bad news.

Thread Information