Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    4:15 am sharp

Target Spots: Texas Thrift Store on 410, near Ingram and Big Lots on Evans and 410.

We're going to need a scout (lookout), 2 Nextel Walkie Talkies, 3 tents, 5 dozen crispie cream doughnuts, and a token white guy that's not me to calm tempering emotions.

I want 1 man to radio in every 10 minutes and give the parameters of the parking lot and I need the other to get break fast tacos every half hour and deliver them to the marks (stores).

We'll get them from Las Palapas. Drive through and when they tell you the price just say operacion (with an accent mark) dumbo drop in a south american/tex mex dialect. They'll then give the tacos gratuis.

This is a 18 man, 7 woman job.

Everyone will have to have a distinct characteristic that they hold true to.

We will need someone with a police background but was never too official, someone who presently part times as a clown, locksmith, glass repairer, funny man, former truck driver, washed up movie extra, up and coming movie extra, a husky guy that appears to be 5'4'' and you think he's short but can't tell how short he really is because he's wearing doc martins, and a girl that serves as a paralegal but will admit she just waters the flowers at the office.

Furthermore, we will require a person that has a life partner but will not come right out and admit they are gay which will make things awkward, but also keep everyone on their toes for the moment the store opens.

Our target products: 2 Nextel Walkie Talkies, 3 tents, and 5 dozen crispie cream doughnuts.

If we can find any one of those items at the aforementioned stores, I will be damn impressed and the mission will be accomplished.

PM me your resume if you got what it takes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm literally crying I can't stop laughing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Oh my gosh. I think I stopped breathing for longer than a few seconds.

That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long, long time. And I'm not sure if you have to know Kris to realize how funny it is or not.

Name
    Veronica Lynn
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And I'm not sure if you have to know Kris to realize how funny it is or not.
    It definitely helps

Stand-up philosopher CharlieMac's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you need a one-armed mime, let me know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dont forget the insider that works for a big box retailer so you know how we are feeling about you guys that are lining up in front of my store!

and that has to be the funniest I have read in a long time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If youve ever been to a GTG, this makes you die laughing.

BTW, I have 1 Nextel Walkie Talkie, so there ya go

Thread Information