Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, I'm glad I'm not a small, gorgeous european nation.

If you were, I would renew my passport immediately.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BTW, TPark, the USA is not democratic at all. Our Congress is bought and sold by the highest bidder, everyone with a brain knows that. But what can we do about it?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One thing TPark probably does not like in Italy is that he can not get a table to sit at. Italians are never in a hurry to leave a table and they are never hurried along by the establishments. TPark probably just gets pissed off as the locals linger at a table hour after hour, in no hurry to move, while his stomach growls incessantly.

That is one thing that I find odd, Italians are never in a hurry to do anything, until they get behind the wheel, they they drive like crazy people who are rushing to get from point A to point B....that is funny, I think.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im on the Duff plan.

So, by that comment, you are not going to pay off the bet?

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Driving in Italy is the worst. They'll turn on any color at any given time. I got into a nice accident in my cousin's car last summer.

Dude just turned left out of nowhere and I t-boned him at 30 mph. Stuck in the middle of the intersection, dude figured out we were American, hopped back in his truck and took off. Two cops and two EMTs saw it all, asked if we were OK and left us in the middle of a busy intersection. Thank God the car still ran...

Oh what fun it was to tell my cousin...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Driving in Italy is the worst. They'll turn on any color at any given time. I got into a nice accident in my cousin's car last summer.

Dude just turned left out of nowhere and I t-boned him at 30 mph. Stuck in the middle of the intersection, dude figured out we were American, hopped back in his truck and took off. Two cops and two EMTs saw it all, asked if we were OK and left us in the middle of a busy intersection. Thank God the car still ran...

Oh what fun it was to tell my cousin...

It's an acquired taste and skill.

Mind telling me in which town it happened? Because as bad as the driving generally is there are levels to it depending where in the country you are. Napoli in my opinion is the Italian champion. A friend of mine told me without laughing, while barely avoiding a car that drove through a red light in Napoli: "You know a red light in Napoli is not really the law - it's more like an opinion..."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    It's an acquired taste for sure. I lasted 30 minutes driving in Rome. My cousin just laughed at me and said I had no idea how to really drive.

This accident happened in Rimini, right where you come into town from San Marino(I believe it is SS72 if I remember correctly).

My cousin has a Ducati and asked if I'd like to take a ride. Sure, no problem I thought, wearing flip-flops shirts and a T shirt. Nice spin through San Marino, right? no. He proceeded to hit 180 kph on the roads up to San Marino. Scared the out of me. Then the crazy er stops at a bar in Citta where we downed several Becks, Grappas, etc.

Last time my dumb American ass gets on a cycle....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's an acquired taste for sure. I lasted 30 minutes driving in Rome. My cousin just laughed at me and said I had no idea how to really drive.

This accident happened in Rimini, right where you come into town from San Marino(I believe it is SS72 if I remember correctly).

My cousin has a Ducati and asked if I'd like to take a ride. Sure, no problem I thought, wearing flip-flops shirts and a T shirt. Nice spin through San Marino, right? no. He proceeded to hit 180 kph on the roads up to San Marino. Scared the out of me. Then the crazy er stops at a bar in Citta where we downed several Becks, Grappas, etc.

Last time my dumb American ass gets on a cycle....

Yes you obviously do know about Italian driving!

San Marino is nice - I'm not too fond of Rimini though.

Oh, and those of you who thought Slovenian pear brandy was bad - you should try some grappa...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Rimini is good for the beach because it close to where I stay, Riccione for the night life/eye candy/food, and San Marino is nice because it's where my whole family is from.

A lot of people aren't to fond of the San Marinese apparently because of their snobby at udes. It's funny, twenty years ago it was still a very poor country. It's like night and day, now.

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Yes you obviously do know about Italian driving!

San Marino is nice - I'm not too fond of Rimini though.

Oh, and those of you who thought Slovenian pear brandy was bad - you should try some grappa...
    My husband LOVES grappa! I call it the lips and assholes of grapes...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My husband LOVES grappa! I call it the lips and assholes of grapes...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    The dark grappa is worlds better than the clear Grappa. The clear is just plain nasty...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    T Park, tell us the truth. Did those Italians put something in your meatballs???

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you were, I would renew my passport immediately.

You know, I really tried to find a comeback to Obi but kept drawing blanks.

Way to come through in the clutch.

Fantasy Football Guru Guru of Nothing's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TPark = King of the Mountain!

P.S. - Hi S y, if I did not already say it elsewhere. BTW, my marinara sauce still >>> than yours.

It's true.

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TPark = King of the Mountain!

P.S. - Hi S y, if I did not already say it elsewhere. BTW, my marinara sauce still >>> than yours.

It's true.
    NEVER!

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread may end up in "The Classics".

Thread Information