Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long has France been there? since 2002?

QUAGMIRE!!!!!

They are in a Quagmire with New Mexico and some machete weilders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have been stationed there since 2002, not fighting there since 2002.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quagmire!

Occypying force in a foreign country!

Untold atrocities and civillians deaths!

Worlds Police!

Corrupt Puppet Government!

Propping up a dictatorial regime!

Iperialism!

Colonialism!

Fascism!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quagmire!

Occypying force in a foreign country!
    Not occupying, peacekeeping they are there to observe both sides, if you say that due to the fact that they are just "there", they are an occupying force, see all of the bases we have around the world.
    Untold atrocities and civillians deaths!
    Completing their mission as mandated by the UN, under a cease-fire agreed upon by both sides.
    See: the USA
    Corrupt Puppet Government!
    it was loyalists to the govt that made the original attack, thus not a puppet govt.
    Propping up a dictatorial regime!
    see: above
    See: The USA
    You are right, they used to be a colony of the the french, which is why they were chosen to lead the Peacekeeping mission there, because they know the area. If civil war broke out in Guam, I am sure we would be at the forefront.

cant respond I dont see the logic behind your side of the argument on this one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cant respond I dont see the logic behind your side of the argument on this one.
    Look at your responses and you'll be able to figure out my logic Pierre.

Arguing with you is a lost cause, as you have blatant double standard and lack of knowledge on the subject.....but it is fun to read some of your responses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at your responses and you'll be able to figure out my logic Pierre.

Arguing with you is a lost cause, as you have blatant double standard and lack of knowledge on the subject.....but it is fun to read some of your responses.
    Hey if anything call me Johannes. France was beautiful and all but Germany was awesome!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany was awesome!!

Corrupt Puppet Regime installed, propped up and financed by the US Government. War Mongering Imperialist!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please, provide proof. Thank you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're kidding right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well its generally unacceptable to the "hand" when the "puppet" takes a stance that is contrary to "hand." (see: Iraq war). Having lived over in germany and having been in many parts of the country, the germans were rather unimpressed with americans. The only place that they seemed excited was in the former east (but to be fair, they were like that with all foreigners. remember they didnt get to see many foreigners for a long time).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, anyone that's on Americas side is a puppet Pierre. It's logic like that that makes me sad the Kerry crowd didn't get elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didnt say that, you said that germany was a puppet regime of the US (at least thats what I understood), I provided points saying otherwise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right Germany is anti-American so automatically that means you will defend them no matter what...

Let me try a different approach...the UK and Australia are American puppets!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are they?? I didnt say that. I personally like Blair, he seems like an calculated guy. I dont think that if he knew that the intelligence was false that he would have led his country into war. I am not sure I could say the same for Bush. This image I have of him may be due to the fact that I am not over there where there is a plethora of info on him on a daily basis (if I were there, perhaps I would feel the same about him as about Bush, this I dont currently know), but that is the feel I get for him from having observed him as much as I can. As far as Austrailia goes I have no comment due to the fact that I havent looked at much info as far as their govt's involvement in the Iraq war. I only know that the majority of their people dont want them there. My feelings towards germany were in place well before bush even took office, so that arguement is a non-factor here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont think that if he knew that the intelligence was false that he would have led his country into war. I am not sure I could say the same for Bush.
    I don't think we would have gone to war if we knew the CIA, Mossad, former KGB, and MI:6 were all wrong. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think we would have gone to war if we knew the CIA, Mossad, former KGB, and MI:6 were all wrong. Sorry.
    Bush had a hard on for Iraq. I just dont think that he was capable (in this instance) to put his personal feelings aside long enough to make a coherent decision. I am not saying w/certainty that he knew this intelligence was false, I am saying, though, that had he known, I dont think he would have stopped the war machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well I guess we'll agree to disagree on that one.

Bush may have hard on, but if he didn't have the CIA, MI6, Mossad, Russian intel, Germans, etc. all telling him the same thing, it's short-sighted political nonsense to say that without out all that intel that he would have just charged in there.

Thread Information