Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I voted for Spurswoman's Bush

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, I think thispego should win. He seems to be as dedicated as they come.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to pull myself out... I thought it was on Saturday. There's no way I can make it on Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Appreciate your support blackbucket

needs a margarita
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because I voted for Spurswoman's Bush
    Well!

Contest over!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFLMMFAO!

You know...now that you're moving to SA (are you here already?) ... I may give you some I have to a different game just for that, blackbucket...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may give you some I have to a different game
    Why do I have to be cursed by this damned dirty mind . . . . .

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can not make it to town so I will not enter. But if I did, I would win hands down. If anyone wants me to compose their entry for them, let me know.

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go again round three...
    The spurs are looking awesome and you bet that my fiance and I will be there all the way. Did I mention that he looks like Parker?. Believe it or not he made Mr. Robinson do a double take not too long ago. Not only have we become true die hard fans we have turned my parents who never sat down to watch a game in their life to where they are calling us asking what time the game coming on. Please Please from a hard working san antonian.
    Please pick me....

It's Game Time BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFLMMFAO!

You know...now that you're moving to SA (are you here already?) ... I may give you some I have to a different game just for that, blackbucket...

You are too kind SW. Actually, I am moving Dec. 2. I will be in town this Friday to wrap everything up. I bought tickets for the Miami game but any charity tickets you bestow upon me after Dec. 2 would be greatly appreciated!

Let's not say you bought my vote though

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been an avid fan of the Spurs since "The Iceman" George Gervin was the Spurs Power Player. I try to go to every game in person but mostly watch them on TV since I can't afford to be a Season ticket holder YET...I have made it a goal of mine to go to every home game this year and would love the opportunity to win tickets! It would make my goal of going to EVERY HOME GAME A REALITY! Another reason is that I always listen to WOAI AM radio reviews and never miss their great commentaries...It makes me feel like the game is hardly over and the fun has just begun! SO PLEEEEEESSSEEEE help me attain my goal this year!

GO SPURS GO!!!!

Thank you!

BLC
    Last edited by BLC650; 11-09-2004 at 05:44 PM. Reason: WANTED TO ADD ONE MORE THING....

Mr. Burns
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't need the tickets, but here's my entry....

Lottery Pick
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far back as I can remember, the Spurs have been a part of my family. YOu walk into my moms home and you see spurs memorabilia everywhere. My mom is in her 70's now and doesnt get a chance to see many of the games took awhile to get her another tv after hers went out and when the games are televised she is glued to the TV. She lives for the spurs. Even when she is keeping busy creating afgans and other crafts she is using the spurs colors. Last xmas she gave me a tissue box cover made of black and silver silk. When we, the spurs, won the championship first thing she did was call me to go pick her up, she wanted to be in the procession downtown showing her support and love for HER team and how proud she was. It was funny to see her yelling and waving her spurs flags out the window but it wasnt enough when traffic came to a halt she got out and climbed in the back of my pickup covered herself in her spurs blanket and continued waving her flag. She loves her spurs. Her birthday is coming up and it would be an awesome gift to give her. A chance to see a live game and one where the spurs go up against Shag and the heat no less. Money is tight for me, I wish I could afford to take her for a birthday present but unfortunately I cant. What a great gift for her... tickets so she can see HER spurs play.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you should give them to me because my username is the most creative here and always has been.

And.... because I am poor, my car is going to be pimped by MTV and my house is getting the ultimate makeover and my kids just got full rides to college because we are half breeds... We have qualified for grants for damn near everything and I am so happy because we get free all the time and since we have qualified for everything else, I think that spurstalk.com will bestow this grand prize on our family as well, why? because we are poor half breeds.

Thanks.

needs a margarita
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you should give them to me because my username is the most creative here and always has been.

And.... because I am poor, my car is going to be pimped by MTV and my house is getting the ultimate makeover and my kids just got full rides to college because we are half breeds... We have qualified for grants for damn near everything and I am so happy because we get free all the time and since we have qualified for everything else, I think that spurstalk.com will bestow this grand prize on our family as well, why? because we are poor half breeds.

Thanks.
    Don't forget your charm quota

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks.

This plead just doesn't measure up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey TIMVP am I eligible? Oh wait I can't be...I'm affiliated with WOAI and FSP at times!! lol

Make sure the grammer checker is on folks...neatness probably counts to win those tix!

Greg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there are too many good entries. We may have to give away more than one pair of tickets.

needs a margarita
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or you could just have them pick a number between 1 and 10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want one
    Last edited by Oneton; 06-05-2012 at 12:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, there are alot of lurkers and first time posters coming out of the woodwork for the tickets.

Welcome to all of the new posters!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the new posters might be lurkers, or they may be brand new as I posted the contest on WOAI as well.

Either way, Welcome Everyone! Stick around for more than the contest.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I was saying, one of my daughters is darker than the other, so she kind of thinks she is more hispanic than white, and my other daughter is a little more on the whiteside, so you can see we have a predicament when it comes to filling out applications and questionnairres. Which box do they check? I say white, but they maybe should check hispanic.. how do you think we get free stuff? So, when the panel considers the winner, what race will they be? We need to know how to participate.

Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am from Jupiter and have never seen Earth Basketball. Please fulfill my extraterrestrial dreams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    extra-terrestrial dreams, huh?

Thread Information