Rebel With A Coz
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My brothers and I have all been really busy with work this year, and have had a lot of problems going to games. We decided that we would try and sell tickets to Spurs fans about SA and Austin. We are selling two seats for ANY GAME this season. Tickets will be sold at face value ($175 per). These seats are on the 4th row behind the Spurs bench (Section 2). These are great seats. Tickets will all come with a parking pass (Section C). I would prefer to sell several games at once (5-10 game packages).

I decided to post here first, but will put packages together for E-Bay in the coming days.

Also, the $175 is firm, please don't respond if you don't want to pay that. Also, anyone purchasing a ten game pack can split some playoffs games with us. I will guarantee at least one game per series at face ticket value. Five and 10 game packs will be subject to some discount.

Finally, this will be my last year purchasing season tickets. While I love supporting the Spurs, my finances and time don't allow for such a large commitment every year. We will be selling our seats at the end of this year, and I'm willing to listen to offers for this as well.

Again, Kori and TimVP, sorry if this is not the right place, or you don't allow these kinds of posts. Please delete this if that is the case.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you take lone star cards?

Rebel With A Coz
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, as long as it comes wrapped in a wad of cash.

come on sequ, treat yourself and Mrs Sequ to a game.

Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    350? Man... I had some 2nd rows to 2002-2003 sixers/spurs game and damn those tickets were sweet. I just can't drop that kind of cash right now, but if you have some after December, I will definitely buy a game.... I'll let you know after xmas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sequ....u can do that....heck Coz I might even be willing but got to talk it over with the financial advisor!! lol

Greg

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could but probably not until after christmas

Rebel With A Coz
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll be posting this periodically all year. Like I said, ANY and ALL games are available. If you do want some second half games, just let me know a little bit in advance. I do still want to go to a lot of these games, so as game day gets closer, I'll make plans to go.

Oh, last thing: The Minnesota game at the end of the year is spoken for. I won't miss that one.

Legitimate All-Star manustarting2gd's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coz, good looking out man.. I wish I had the loot.. as many of us in here do, Im sure. I ll be saving my pennies and Ill be looking for your posts throughout the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take the Utah game (11/27/04) seats, if available, or how about the Minnesota game (12/23/04)? maybe even BOTH - I am currently out of town on business - will return on 11/19/04 - how do I contact you?

Rebel With A Coz
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah game yes, Minnesota game no right now. I'll make absolutely sure. Just PM me and I'll reply with some contact info.

New Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why don't you also have some sort of contest for a pair of tickets to at least one game, that'd be cool- we'd love you forever.

Rebel With A Coz
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought about that and it will most likely happen. I'll donate them to Kori and LJ and let them handle any contest.

Thread Information