Don't drink the Watah! Smackie Chan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before the game Spurs are number one.

Up by 10 everythings zen.....

Yes I said put $100.00 on the Spurs to win...

Oh no Tim gets his 4th foul

There is a Hush about the place

Mavericks come back and lead by 3 Spur fans are stunned...

Some use Beer to ease the pain

Others just want to die a slow death

Others just break down in tears

Band Wagon fans say they was kidding about the bets they made.

Dirk dunks the ball in the final buzzer Spurs lose in the semi finals

Don't drink the Watah! Smackie Chan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Many Spurs fans just want to close there eyes It's just a bad dream

Reaility starts to sets in The Mavericks move on to the finals.

The prozax taking homers say there is always next year

Laker fans still can't figure Spur fans out.

One Spur fans tells mouse what he thinks about his Mavericks

Others tell Pop how they feel having him as a Coach.

Some don't care as long as thier Fantasy Team did well

The End

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dallas will lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One Spur fans tells mouse what he thinks about his Mavericks

Damn straight.

Funny as ing , Mouse.

If you weren't so damned ugly, I'd ask Spurswoman to kiss you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, yes. The red blood courses through my veins. I can now see the future all too clearly. Those Dallas Mavericks...ever the flies that buzz around the horses of the NBA, only to get swatted away when they make their presence felt, will now become a true force.

Don Nelson was handed the dictionary (and Dampier) to relearn the word and meaning of defense. The players now show their hunger.

But, what's this? In a mid-season shocker, Mark Cuban, in what has to have been called a drunken stupor trades Dirk Nowitzki for Ron Artest and "players to be named later, it doesn't matter."

Larry Bird is seen running through French Lick the next day naked and skipping to the lyrics of "London Bridge is Falling Down" before disappearing behind a bush where the pathological giggling was heard for the next 7 or 8 hours.

Mark Cuban then proceeds to give Ronny a two month vacation so that he can be legal counsel to Michael Jackson. Mr Artest loses the case when, in a fit of rage, bull-rushes the Asst. D.A.. He claims the voices in his head were "double-dog dared him to".

Artest comes back to the team just in time for the playoffs as the 5th seed in a anic matchup with Utah. They unfortunately lose in 6 after Michael Finley tackles Artest from behind and pummels his head repeatedly onto the court. "Built up frustration throughout the season," was Finley's explanation later on that evening.

When Don Nelson was questioned about the incident and their departure from the playoffs. His lone tearful reply was, "Where's my domestic beer?"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^RACK^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, yes. The red blood courses through my veins. I can now see the future all too clearly. Those Dallas Mavericks...ever the flies that buzz around the horses of the NBA, only to get swatted away when they make their presence felt, will now become a true force.

Don Nelson was handed the dictionary (and Dampier) to relearn the word and meaning of defense. The players now show their hunger.

But, what's this? In a mid-season shocker, Mark Cuban, in what has to have been called a drunken stupor trades Dirk Nowitzki for Ron Artest and "players to be named later, it doesn't matter."

Larry Bird is seen running through French Lick the next day naked and skipping to the lyrics of "London Bridge is Falling Down" before disappearing behind a bush where the pathological giggling was heard for the next 7 or 8 hours.

Mark Cuban then proceeds to give Ronny a two month vacation so that he can be legal counsel to Michael Jackson. Mr Artest loses the case when, in a fit of rage, bull-rushes the Asst. D.A.. He claims the voices in his head were "double-dog dared him to".

Artest comes back to the team just in time for the playoffs as the 5th seed in a anic matchup with Utah. They unfortunately lose in 6 after Michael Finley tackles Artest from behind and pummels his head repeatedly onto the court. "Built up frustration throughout the season," was Finley's explanation later on that evening.

When Don Nelson was questioned about the incident and their departure from the playoffs. His lone tearful reply was, "Where's my domestic beer?"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do the talented one's go un noticed? Remeber the Hero's....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do the talented one's go un noticed? Remember the Hero's....

Thread Information