Texas Longhorns
    Not.So.Fast.

ROFLROFL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

The funniest thing about the people complaining about this is when they complain that this is a cash cow for Merck. So? Its like the other thread when people were talking about the organization behind the child predator stings and how they were going to make money about this.

How on Earth do people expect things to get done in a capitalistic society if there is no monetary reward at the end? Who gives a if someone makes money of off something? I mean really, wtf?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hoh, boy!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Perry SHOULD be rewared, i would say a billion a year and a free term as gov

think of all the little girls he'll save from stds

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed: FDA Do ents Reveal HPV "Not Associated with Cervical Cancer"

Originally published December 19 2007

HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed: FDA Do ents Reveal HPV "Not Associated with Cervical Cancer"

by Mike Adams

A NewsTarget investigation has revealed that the FDA knew as early as 2003 that Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) was not linked to cervical cancer. Despite this knowledge, the FDA, along with key pharmaceutical companies, has continued to push for the use of HPV vaccinations as a defense against cervical cancer, even when its own research showed no link exists.

Today, NewsTarget publishes, "The Great HPV Vaccine Hoax Exposed," a special report that cites from numerous FDA do ents and clinical studies to show that HPV vaccines are not only ineffective, they may actually be dangerous! As revealed in the special report, the Gardasil vaccine has been linked to a 44.6% increase in precancerous lesions in some women, raising serious doubts over the sensibility of mandatory vaccination policies.

The special report is available now at:
    http://www.newstarget.com/Report_HPV_Vaccine_0.html

This special report reveals:

• The FDA stating "HPV is not associated with cervical cancer."

• Evidence that shows HPV vaccines actually increase the risk of precancerous lesions by 44.6% in some women.

The FDA admitting that "most [HPV] infections are short-lived and not associated with cervical cancer."

• Why mandatory vaccination policies ultimately lead to the harming of young women.

• Why one shocking study published in JAMA (August, 2007) concluded, "No significant evidence of a vaccine therapeutic effect was observed..." and added, "... rates of viral clearance over a 12-month period are not influenced by vaccination."

• The real story behind the HPV vaccination frenzy: Disease mongering, corporate profits and junk science.

These revelations (and more) are spelled out in detail in this new special report by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, a consumer health advocate and bioethicist who strongly opposes mandatory vaccination policies. The report is available now at no charge at:
    http://www.newstarget.com/Report_HPV_Vaccine_0.html

http://www.newstarget.com/022404.html
    Last edited by boutons_; 12-18-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    In other words, it appears that if the vaccine is given to a young woman who already carries HPV in a "harmless" state, it may "activate" the infection and directly cause precancerous lesions to appear. The vaccine, in other words, may accelerate the development of precancerous lesions in women.
    Oh, the irony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ohhohohohohhhoooo Boy!!!!!

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i hope everyone that profits from this rots in . big pharma. all of it. medicines. vaccines are POISON and it's all a money making SCHEME. i know all are not aware(on both sides of the scrip), but ignorance is a choice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Some blame lies at the feet of the parents out there who subjected their children to this vaccine when there were still so many unresolved questions about Gardasil.

Don't worry, I'm sure a class action lawsuit will absolve them of any responsibility in their eyes.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Parents, if you want to reduce your and your kids' risk of HPV infection/persistence:

Dr. Internet and his amazing, free library:

http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/cgi/con...tract/11/9/876

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...indexed=google

http://www.mothernature.com/Library/...ooks/10/46.cfm

http://www.4women.gov/faq/stdhpv.htm

So, a healthy immune system can shake off the HPV virus by itself. And vitamins and supplements can strengthen a weakened immune system, while lowering the risk of infection.

FDA and Merck, go yourselves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you mean the human body can repair itself!!!!!!!????

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm beginning to realize that my wife's fears were exploited and this makes me very, very angry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MannyIsGod owned me so ruthlessly in this thread

I believe i started out saying how vaccines were harmful poison and he exposed me to be talking nothing but and nonsense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is devilishly hilarious if you read it start to finish

I can't wait to see future Gardasil newsbreaks and read them in the context of the first 12 pages of this thread.

http://louisville.edu/medschool/med-...%20Article.pdf
    Last edited by LaMarcus Bryant; 12-18-2007 at 07:06 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is classic, maybe the best ever. Every ST poster should read through this thread.

Classic case of buying into the bull then getting it shoved in your face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's unbelievable how classic this thread is

Also how not one person pro-gardasil has posted in this thread in like half a year is hilarious
    remember when ChumpDumper was like "Hooray for Cancer!"
    It's funny in a new context
    because by being pro-gardasil, he could be, in effect, hooraying for cancer, with no sarcasm involved

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's unbelievable how classic this thread is

Also how not one person pro-gardasil has posted in this thread in like half a year is hilarious
    remember when ChumpDumper was like "Hooray for Cancer!"
    It's funny in a new context
    because by being pro-gardasil, he could be, in effect, hooraying for cancer, with no sarcasm involved

Especially because it's been buried on page 150 for like half a year. Sorry, I didn't give a enough to keep bumping it.

I'm not supposed to buy into articles that say how great it is, why should I buy into articles that say how terrible it is? BFD ... another cut & paste.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread has been bumped many times since its inception;

The last link I posted was a scientific study by like 11 or 12 doctors;

here is the conclusion from that study:
    "In women positive for HPV DNA, HPV-16/18 vaccination does not accelerate clearance of the virus and should not be used to treat prevalent infections."

http://louisville.edu/medschool/med...7%20Article.pdf

I think I'd give more street cred to a panel of doctors over Rick Perry and Merck, but that's just my opinion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Can you link up the trial data of 9-15 year old girls? From what I've read it hasn't been made public or is virtually non-existent due to a small sample size(1200) and a short follow-up(18 months), but that article(s) was 6 months old.
    The reason I couldn't find it was simply because they never did such studies:

That is why it is important to note that the vaccine has not been tested for efficacy (effectiveness) in younger girls, she said. Instead, the effectiveness was "bridged" from the older girls to the younger ones - meaning that Merck assumed that because it proved effective in the older girls, it also would be effective in the younger ones. The actual tests on the younger girls, ages 9 to 15, were only for safety and immune response, Harper said, and then only as a shot by itself, or in combination with only one other vaccine, Hepa is B. It has not been tested in conjunction with any other shots a girl receives at about age 11, Harper said.
    http://www.fwdailynews.com/articles/...cine/hpv01.txt

Scary.

And from the same article:

"To mandate now is simply to Merck's benefit, and only to Merck's benefit," she said.
    Duh.

And this from Diane Harper, a lead researcher who spent 20 years developing the vaccine for humanpapilloma virus. She also was the director of an international clinical trial for the HPV vaccines.

What do I win?
    Last edited by DisgruntledLionFan#54,927; 12-18-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, I guess I just must have missed it. It must be all of those horrible vaccinations I had as a child eating away at my attention span.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    unbelievable

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    Name
    5 letters long
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is classic, maybe the best ever. Every ST poster should read through this thread.

Classic case of buying into the bull then getting it shoved in your face.
    i just re-read the thread and there was a lot of chest-thumping going on. i truly feel sorry and hope nothing bad comes from the people that poi...i mean, vaccinated their child.

The Big Three Southwest Texas Fan's Avatar
    Name
    Robert
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It seems that the power of legislation keeps shifting from the government to the corporations. This really scares me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am supposed to believe some bogus website that claims HPV is not linked to cervical cancer. Not worthy of a response.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You might think newstarget is bogus, but newswtarget is quoting FDA do ents:

"http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2003/NEW00890.html

In it, the FDA says, "The HPV DNA test is not intended to subs ute for regular Pap screening. Nor is it intended to screen women under 30 who have normal Pap tests. Although the rate of HPV infection in this group is high, most infections are short-lived and not associated with cervical cancer." (Emphasis added.)"

"Furthermore, the FDA states, in the same press release, "Most women who become infected with HPV are able to eradicate the virus and suffer no apparent long-term consequences to their health.""

http://www.newstarget.com/Report_HPV_Vaccine_2.html

So the question is of believing the FDA at all, on anything, one way or the other.

The best working assumption is that the FDA exists to make money for BigPharma, which is why BigPharma exists, to make money from sick people, not make sick people well.

Thread Information