My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LIBERAL loser John Kerry might be planning to strike back at John O'Neill, the "Unfit for Command" author who claims some of the credit for Kerry's defeat, sources say.

In the book, published by Regnery not long before the election, O'Neill — who, like Kerry, commanded swift boats in Vietnam — attacked Kerry's war record and branded him a traitor.

(snip)

Now, "the Kerry camp is thinking about filing a libel lawsuit against Regnery and O'Neill," a source close to the candidate's inner circle tells PAGE SIX. "I don't know if they will actually go forward, but consideration is serious. If Kerry plans on running again in 2008 — and I'm hearing he will — it would make sense that he'd file the suit."

Kerry's rep, David Wade, said he hadn't heard about any proposed lawsuit, but promised to look into it.

"It would be a lot smarter of Kerry to just apologize," O'Neill told PAGE SIX. "No lawsuits are going to change the testimony he gave and the impact it had on POWs."

more…
    NY Post

After suing him, he should also beat the crap outta him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerry is not going to file a Libel suit. He will not be able to win it, and it would only go to make the left move further from mainstream America.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After suing him, he should also beat the crap outta him.
    This coming from a man who wants to hug Osama and try our Marines as murderers and war criminals.

That ignore list thing is calling my name, I think my IQ has dropped 20 points the last three months reading Dan's posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerry is not going to file a Libel suit. He will not be able to win it
    Why not? We have proven over and over again that John O'Neill is a liar and can't prove anything he wrote about Kerry in his book.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This coming from a man who wants to hug Osama and try our Marines as murderers and war criminals.
    Who wants to hug Osama? Well, that is, besides maybe W for that campaign speech he made on his behalf just before the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ignore list thing is calling my name, I think my IQ has dropped 20 points the last three months reading Dan's posts.

..and you contribute so much to this forum. Please do us all a favor and put this forum on your ignore list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd think it's safe to say I've contributed more substance to this forum than your crack pipe induced vitrol ever has.

Call me, Mr. Middle East expert, when you actually can spell "infada" right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely hope Kerry tries. I just can't get enough of him losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call me, Mr. Middle East expert, when you actually can spell "infada" right.
    Who cares how you spell it? Israel lost, Palestinians won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely hope Kerry tries. I just can't get enough of him losing.
    Don't be so sure he will lose. He certainly has the first-hand testimony to prove his case, at least from the evidence I have seen. What does O'Neil have? A Friend of a friend? Hearsay? Innuendo?

I can certainly see this happening if he plans on running again in 08 as some are contemplating. Probably why he still has $52 million left over from his campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last thing Kerry would want is a civil trial...he would HAVE to testify extensively under oath and it would be a PR nightmare...he wants his actions during that time frame to be forgotten, not drug out in detailed sworn testimony for weeks and weeks...that Libel trial would be bigger in the news and tabloids than the Scott Peterson trial...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O'Neill has a greater chance of being struck by lightning than losing a Libel suit related to a former Presidential Candidate.

If you're hoping for vengeance, your best bet is to pray for a thunderstorm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares how you spell it? Israel lost, Palestinians won.
    Actually, if anyone won it, it was Lebanon, not the Palestinians.

And if you consider "winning" an outcome where 95% of your population lives in tents and lines up for UN rations three times a day, no wonder you think we're "losing" the war on terror.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if you consider "winning" an outcome where 95% of your population lives in tents and lines up for UN rations three times a day, no wonder you think we're "losing" the war on terror.
    I don't consider it a victory, but clearly they do or they won't have been standing on top of each other to praise Arafat at his funeral. I guess living poor but free is better than living rich but occupied. Maybe the U.S. should heed this lesson in Iraq?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, if anyone won it, it was Lebanon, not the Palestinians.
    Who controls Lebonon AFH?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a dumbass Dan. Arafat created the Palestinian people, their cause, their movement. Any hope they have, he gave them.

That's why they were praising him, not because of the first intifada

The PLO sure as doesn't control Lebanon.

Thread Information