Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    N's and Q's Dan, N's and Q's.
    Oh look, Mr. Fact-checker is around too. Nice. Maybe this time he'll post his material in context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't really know do you Dan? And what branch of the service did you serve in?
    My brother was a Marine killed in GW1 asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What labels Dan? How about "Neocon" or "Fat pizza eating beer guzzler" You labeled people here with those. That is factual. You disputed that Hook and GG were members of the military, both offered opportunities to prove you wrong. You chose to decline. You are scared of the truth. You are a coward. You are petrified of real people and only can interact through a message board. You are even scared to go to a GTG.
    BINGO!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European aren't alone in creating the problems in the Middle East.
    Right, the world shares that problem....but the desire to continue the status quo of leaving those leaders in power...who stands for that?

The U.S. went right along when we were supplying Saddam with WMD technology,
    Maybe...he was the enemy of Iran...when we saw what he was we put stopping him over the priority of getting subsidized oil from his country...it's amazing that we get blamed for Iraq when we only had diplomatic relations with that country for about 3 years in the last 40 or so. All of Europe was friends with him as well..so were the Russians.

and when we give money to the Royals in Saudi Arabia so that they can turn around and give that money to the madrassas that create these monsters.
    At last a semi-legitimate point...except for the fact...we don't support the Saudis...they support us would be a truer statement. In any case, we didn't put them in power, they are a recognized sovereign nation...and while their internal politics and society are truly ty...they are the capital of Islam and they have actually been the most peaceful Arab nation to their neighbors for the past 60 years.

, we even helped to creat the problems in Iran when we help depose the former King and put in the Shah that would eventually lead to his over-throw and the creation of a Islamic Republic.
    This is the lie most often perpetuated by liberals....it's a gross mistatement...our role in the Shah coming to power was periphreal at best...it was Great Britain that put him in power. In any case, he was a pro-western despot who provided his people with the highest standard of living and the most free society of any Arab country, until he became tyrannical trying to stay in power.

We didn't put him in power. The British did. And this is the major reason I lose respect for so-called high educated liberals, both American and European...that continually make this false claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Nbadan is on your ignore list.

What? Can't hear you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll ask you again asshole....what branch of the service did you serve in?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shows what little you know.

Your brother, IS still, a Marine. God rest his soul.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just face it guys, you're danned if you do, danned if you don't!

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My, my, another NeoCon advocating senseless violence. Why am I not surprised?
    In another thread about Swift Boat Vets, you said you hoped Kerry won a lawsuit against O'Neil, then kicked his ass afterwards. Senseless violence? Pot, meet kettle.

Hookdem, I'm a 6'5, 280 pounds former college football player. All I have to do is sit on you.
    It's too damn bad your brain isn't proportional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It suddenly occurs to me that I may have called out Refrigerator Perry here. I should be more careful. He may want to eat me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, dan will never understand... it is useless to argue with him. he is like the fat kid on the playground...oh wait..he IS/WAS the fat kid on the playground!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    assuming this is true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6'5" 280????

holy ...I am 6'5" too and immediately go back on Adkins if I get over 230...you must be one FAT mother er...

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.pe iononline.com/as123/pe ion.html

Pe ion to Congress supporting the Marine in question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd never sign such a thing. We have enough good guys fighting the right way to stick up for some Rambo caught on video with his pants down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd never sign such a thing. We have enough good guys fighting the right way to stick up for some Rambo caught on video with his pants down.
    Typical liberal marching orders.

SW: Hot As Hell
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex, that video is not all of the story. I want to see what comes out before I am outraged.

Thread Information