Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am not the only one that hates seeing him on the starting rotation. If you were a Sox fan, you would hate it too...so just stay out of my team's business and let me have my opinions without having to justify my opinion, ok?
    I AM a Sox fan, you idiot. That's why I question the validity of half the things you say about them. They may not be my primary team, but I do follow them closely and root for them whenever they are not playing the Rangers.

As for letting you have opinions w/o having to justify them... then what the is the point of a message board? If you did not have to justify your opinions, then there would be no discussions. It would just be thread after thread of people posting opinions with no debate.

But hey, if I made too much sense for you to be able to hang, then just say so, instead of telling me to stay out of YOUR team's business. Funny, you don't look like John Henry.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I AM a Sox fan, you idiot. That's why I question the validity of half the things you say about them. They may not be my primary team, but I do follow them closely and root for them whenever they are not playing the Rangers.

As for letting you have opinions w/o having to justify them... then what the is the point of a message board? If you did not have to justify your opinions, then there would be no discussions. It would just be thread after thread of people posting opinions with no debate.

But hey, if I made too much sense for you to be able to hang, then just say so, instead of telling me to stay out of YOUR team's business. Funny, you don't look like John Henry.

I am John Herry!!!

I am affraid of Terry though, so I will not tell him to fire Taverez.

Ok, I did not think you were a real Sox fan, sorry for the mistake. I wanted to rant and rave about my team, that is all, and I hate having to defend my rants to people. I will be fine, and if Taverez has some great starts, then I will get off his case...so just ignore me when I vent, and we will get along just fine.

ok?

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Especially cus the M's are in the AL West along with the Rangers, so as a Texas fan it is ESPECIALLY annoying seeing the little SOB get a base hit out any pitch, and I mean ANY pitch. But seeing as how he mashes them in batting practice, I guess I shouldn't . He can hit HR's pretty easily if he wanted to.
    Ok, now I knew I was not mistaken, you are a Texas fan. I caught you. Boston fan.....indeed.

Now, I am a Houston fan too, but that is because they are NL, and unless they play Sox in WS, I never have to choose one over the other, but how can you be a fan of 2 AL teams???

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can someone root for another team that isn't their favorite. Especially any team in the AL East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also root for the Twins... I like a lot of teams. It has never been a problem, because Texas has never done anything. If and when the Rangers ever do something in the playoffs, this may become an issue. But until the, I can root for as many AL teams as I like.

NL sucks. I will cheer for the Astros since they are from Texas but that's about it. Not a single team that I care for other than them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And uh, Jim... what part of "they may not be my primary team, but I do follow them closely and root for them" did you not understand? It's not like I have been secretive about it. Plus, even if I wasn't a Red Sox fan, I clealry know more about them than you, which qualifies me to pick your posts apart

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And uh, Jim... what part of "they may not be my primary team, but I do follow them closely and root for them" did you not understand? It's not like I have been secretive about it. Plus, even if I wasn't a Red Sox fan, I clealry know more about them than you, which qualifies me to pick your posts apart

Where do you prove that you know more about the Sox than I do? Just because I do not care for a player on the RedSox does not mean that I do not know about my team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you don't know that Red Sox is two words.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither the red sux or the yankers will win anything this season, except ESPN tv time.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you don't know that Red Sox is two words.

Ok, youi got me....I bow down to your superior knowlege.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information