Page 103 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3318
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The steel wasn't reinforced with anything. That was the problem. Notice how the new buildings on the site are being constructed?Untrue, but par for the course for twoofers.
    Perfect place for an emergency response center....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you chose to believe in a report created by a commission appointed by Bush...I chose not to...
    That report didn't paint a very flattering picture of the Bush admin.

Hey, do you believe in Bigfoot?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you chose to believe in a report created by a commission appointed by Bush...I chose not to...
    So you think Bush ordered the 9/11 attacks?

Yes or no, Dan. Let's hear it once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ....bush couldn't order a pizza

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Why would Bush have to get involved? Cheney was in charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Bush have to get involved? Cheney was in charge.
    OK, mouse -- to you:

Do you think Cheney ordered the 9/11 attacks?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's obvious.....lining up the evil attack drones..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure would have been nice to be a fly on the wall following Cheney around on 9/11....If anyone knew...Cheney knew....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure... but...if the conspiracy was much more complex than we have been thought to believe there had to be someone at the highest level of government involved, not leading, but involved....Cheney sure makes sense, but the Bush administration was stacked with NeoCons who could have been involved, and had plenty of motivation to be involved....remember, this is likely the same group that almost got a couple of very armed nuclear bombs to Iraq before someone noticed and blew the whistle....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure... but...if the conspiracy was much more complex than we have been thought to believe there had to be someone at the highest level of government involved, not leading, but involved....Cheney sure makes sense, but the Bush administration was stacked with NeoCons who could have been involved, and had plenty of motivation to be involved....remember, this is likely the same group that almost got a couple of very armed nuclear bombs to Iraq before someone noticed and blew the whistle....
    Noe of this "if" bull .

What do you believe?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Yes or no.
    He didn't have to order anything that is why he had Colin Powell

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't have to order anything that is why he had Colin Powell
    Yeah, I don't think Powell was involved...in fact, Powell was duped...that's why he resigned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure... But...if the conspiracy was much more complex than we have been thought to believe there had to be someone at the highest level of government involved, not leading, but involved....cheney sure makes sense, but the bush administration was stacked with neocons who could have been involved, and had plenty of motivation to be involved....remember, this is likely the same group that almost got a couple of very armed nuclear bombs to iraq before someone noticed and blew the whistle....
    very armed!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder why the wikileaks dildo hasn't published the smoking gun?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey you! quit asking questions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey you! quit asking questions

I'm not going to watch it.

What is the conspiracy theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The key question should really be is why would Gulliani but a emergency response center in WTC7 after the previous attack on WTC if the building could collapse because of fire? What was the building reinforced with? Marsh mellows? but it did...the only building in modern times to collapse because of [structural damange and uncontrolled, day-long] fire...no coincidink!
    FIFY.

You always leave out the important parts.

Nbadan does not have sex with goats.

See how that works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem is, there have been concrete support and steel support buildings that have burned for longer and hotter and not collapsed...neither the FEMA nor NIST report contributed the collapse to the exterior damage chumpy keeps saying was one of the causes of the collapse...nor was the diesel fuel a factor....so what was burning? Office furniture?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem is, there have been concrete support and steel support buildings that have burned for longer and hotter and not collapsed...neither the FEMA nor NIST report contributed the collapse to the exterior damage chumpy keeps saying was one of the causes of the collapse...nor was the diesel fuel a factor....so what was burning? Office furniture?
    Where was the concrete support in WTC7?

Show us all.

And yeah, office stuff burns in an office building, just like it did in the twin towers after the jet fuel burned off. And the exterior damage was how the fires in WTC7 started.

Again, you need to give everyone a plausible reason why you think WTC7 was brought down by a controlled demolition.

You haven't.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That's right. They do not attribute any of it to the external part of the building, but they do the internal damaged beams.

True, fire alone doesn't bring a building like these down. Structural damage alone doesn't bring the building down. Fire and structural damage together will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry, I dont have time to review the entire thread but have any of the reports investigated the mechanical stress involved when 180 metric tonnes travelling at 450+ mph hits a building with a cross sectional area of about an acre?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Sorry, I dont have time to review the entire thread but have any of the reports investigated the mechanical stress involved when 180 metric tonnes travelling at 450+ mph hits a building with a cross sectional area of about an acre?
    That type of thinking of way over their heads. They simply cannot believe that type of destruction occurs at that speed, regardless of size and weight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's right. They do not attribute any of it to the external part of the building, but they do the internal damaged beams.

True, fire alone doesn't bring a building like these down. Structural damage alone doesn't bring the building down. Fire and structural damage together will.
    I'm guessing he's talking only about WTC7, but he doesn't know the most basic fact that there was no structural concrete in any of the building cores.

This is what we are dealing with. There's no way he can be serious about this.

Thread Information