Page 126 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3318
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting something that isn't fake news, bro.
    What do you think really happened on 9/11?

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've been doing some 9/11 research and find out that Pavlov is confirmed 100% to be chumpdumper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, you should work on developing those skills. Then you won't have to buy blatant falsities that the government tells you and post the same quotes over and over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That wasn't his point at all, irony boy.
    (shrugs) it was, and he agreed it was. Wrong again.

At this point, I have a new theory.

You don't really believe this at all. You know that the official story is accurate, and your only purpose here is trolling. This is why you don't post what you think actually happened.

Not having a specific idea as to what really happened is a huge red flag indicating this is the case.

Every time you use [derision][smiley], or [derision], that simply provides more evidence of this theory, albeit cir stantial.

Now, provide me some more evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting something that isn't fake news, bro.
    Holy ... two years later...still no take.

That's funny.

I will stick to my theory then.

You don't really believe this at all. You know that the official story is accurate, and your only purpose here is trolling. This is why you don't post what you think actually happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the flaming begin.

Either the conspiracy theorists are right about a massive organized evil conspiracy, or they are wrong.

If they are right about 9-11 being planned by an evil government conspiracy willing and capable of killing thousand of their own citizens, they would be just as motivated to keep that fact a secret.

An easy method of doing this is to do a disinformation campaign. All it takes is one or two paid evil guys willing to lie, a computer and some time.

The best way to do such a disinformation campaign is, as the conspiracy theorists themselves point out in my previous post is as follows:
    1. Think of the stupidest possible
    2. Present it in such a blatantly false and easily debunked manner that anybody with any common sense at all would recognize it immediately as stupid bull
    3. This would then lead normal pepole to then associate all the real conspiracy evidence with this obvious quackery to discredit the whole movement to expose the grand evil conspiracy

IF there is a grand evil conspiracy, THEN at least SOME of the conspiracy "evidence" has been manufactured to be obviously stupid to put people off the trail.

THEREFORE:
    IF the evil conpiracy exists AND you say you believe all of the conspiracy "evidence/theories" you MUST either:

1) Be one of those paid disinformation agents, and be lying and evil

or

2) Be too stupid to not recognize the obviously fake stuff that has been planted by the paid disinformation agents.

If there is no massive evil conspiracy then anybody who believes in ALL of the conspiracy theories is definitely too stupid to realize the conspiracy doesn't really exist.

Since no one can be part of something that doesn't exist, if you believe all the conspiracy theories/evidence, and the conspiracy doesn't exist you can't be lying and evil.

In either case it boils down to this:

If you say you believe in all of the conspiracy evidence, you MUST either be

1) A lying evil agent of the conspiracy

or

2) Too stupid to recognize obviously false information when you see it.

There are no other possibilities.

Which is it spurtacular/galileo/whoever?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The truth, nothing but the truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The truth, nothing but the truth
    Not watching your toobs.

Summary?

Wait, let me guess, "it was the joos".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Note sure if serious. It would not surprise me if so.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CuckGuy triggered by Cosmored's truth thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I maintain that the government is too sloppy/stupid to pull off a covert act like that and keep it secret. They cannot even talk to Russia without being outed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I maintain that the government is too sloppy/stupid to pull off a covert act like that and keep it secret. They cannot even talk to Russia without being outed.
    One thing we can both agree on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s do a quickie, common sense thought experiment to help understand what the “controlled demolition” theory is trying to say.

The controlled demolition theory rests on the following assumption: “the building was too strong to have collapsed from simple gravity”

Put another way “the building could easily absorb the energy of the falling section and not fully collapse”

Does this pass the common sense muster?

Let’s take an average guy off the street. He can hold a 100 pound bag over his head for a few minutes. Say he is balancing it on his head to make things simple. In terms of physics this means he is providing a force equal to gravity in order to hold this bag motionless.

This is what the lower 80 stories did for the upper 30 stories for 30 years before 9-11.

Now, one story is about 12.32 feet. The thirty floors started falling through the damaged sections, and at least one damaged, weakened floor gave way.

Take that bag away from our average guy and hold it 12.32 feet over his head. Now drop it on his head. What happens?

Ouch is right.

Let’s see how many pounds of force will be applied by that bag to the guy’s head.

KE is measured in joules. KE= ½* mass * velocity *velocity
    First let’s convert to metric for ease of calculation.
    Mass=45.36 kg http://manuelsweb.com/kg_lbs.htm
    H = 12.32 feet = 3.65 meters http://www.saudia-online.com/conversion%20Table.htm
    Ending velocity of bag= 8.45 meters/s http://tutor4physics.com/calculators.htm

KE= ½(45.36)(8.45)(8.45) = 1619 joules
    Convert 1619 Joules back to food/pounds force a.k.a. weight = 598 http://www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/ccenrgy.htm

For the controlled demolition theory to be correct the guy’s head must be able to apply almost 598 foot/pounds of force to stop the bag after such a fall.

Is this reasonable? I think we can safely, and without the possibility of jail time for seriously injuring some poor test subject, conclude that it is not.

Maybe “Galileo” would like to put this theory’s primary assumption to the test with a 100 bag of bull ?

The original Galileo was actually instrumental in noting that the rate of falling objects is not dependant on mass http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Smass.htm . Perhaps our modern, more re ed, version of the real scientist can contribute something to science and prove that his head can hold, even for a split second, an eleven hundred pound object.

Dan, or anyone else, please feel free to recheck my calculations here. I might have deliberately made a mistake just to see if you are really following along…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either the conspiracy theorists are right about a massive organized evil conspiracy, or they are wrong.

If they are right about 9-11 being planned by an evil government conspiracy willing and capable of killing thousand of their own citizens, they would be just as motivated to keep that fact a secret.

An easy method of doing this is to do a disinformation campaign. All it takes is one or two paid evil guys willing to lie, a computer and some time.

The best way to do such a disinformation campaign is, as the conspiracy theorists themselves point out in my previous post is as follows:
    Think of the stupidest possible
    Present it in such a blatantly false and easily debunked manner that anybody with any common sense at all would recognize it immediately as stupid bull
    This would then lead normal pepole to then associate all the real conspiracy evidence with this obvious quackery to discredit the whole movement to expose the grand evil conspiracy

IF there is a grand evil conspiracy, THEN at least SOME of the conspiracy "evidence" has been manufactured to be obviously stupid to put people off the trail.

THEREFORE:
    IF the evil conpiracy exists AND you say you believe all of the conspiracy "evidence/theories" you MUST either:

1) Be one of those paid disinformation agents, and be lying and evil

or

2) Be too stupid to not recognize the obviously fake stuff that has been planted by the paid disinformation agents.
    If there is no massive evil conspiracy then anybody who believes in ALL of the conspiracy theories is definitely too stupid to realize the conspiracy doesn't really exist.

Since no one can be part of something that doesn't exist, if you believe all the conspiracy theories/evidence, and the conspiracy doesn't exist you can't be lying and evil.

In either case it boils down to this:

If you say you believe in all of the conspiracy evidence, you MUST either be

1) A lying evil agent of the conspiracy

or

2) Too stupid to recognize obviously false information when you see it.

There are no other possibilities.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is now part of derp's conspiracy theory since Trump is in on the cover up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is now part of derp's conspiracy theory since Trump is in on the cover up.
    (clutches)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got triggered on a word all the way back from June 2nd.

You might want to rethink your schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got triggered on a word all the way back from June 2nd.

You might want to rethink your schtick.
    Derp derp derp derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump, because koriwhat wants to take a crack at it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What a tosser. Everyone is a shill because this c unt says so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and cue the anniversary.

Still no working theory from the asshats.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information