Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is where this dude is

#Priorities
    Good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were those "current" and past presidents at ground zero on 9/11/01 like President Trump was while helping others get to safety?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were those "current" and past presidents at ground zero on 9/11/01 like President Trump was while helping others get to safety?
    Trump wasn't at ground zero.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    bro please tell me you’re joking. That TPUSA picture is very obviously photoshopped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bro please tell me you’re joking. That TPUSA picture is very obviously photoshopped
    WTH are you even talking about? I am talking about 9/11 and Trump actually being there at ground zero. I have no clue what you're referring to but go ahead and assume I do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    WTH are you even talking about? I am talking about 9/11 and Trump actually being there at ground zero. I have no clue what you're referring to but go ahead and assume I do.
    Unauthorized personnel weren’t allowed anywhere close to Ground Zero so there’s zero chance he was down there helping anybody. And there’s actual verified accounts of war criminal Bush at Ground Zero because he was authorized to go in.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, Trump bragged he had the tallest building in Manhattan on 9/11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unauthorized personnel weren’t allowed anywhere close to Ground Zero so there’s zero chance he was down there helping anybody. And there’s actual verified accounts of war criminal Bush at Ground Zero because he was authorized to go in.
    NYC bro... Maybe he wasn't in the debris per se but he did help out monetarily. I wasn't referring to the literal "Ground Zero" the news and others in the media refer to but the location where it all went down. SMH I can't believe I have to constantly spell it all out for yall... You knew exactly what I meant and I know it!

Tell it, kori.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jey walking back his stupid lie.

There is no evidence he gave money to any charitable organization in the wake ot the 9/11 attacks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    IIRC, Trump bragged he had the tallest building in Manhattan on 9/11

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So you’re saying he was at “ground zero” that very day helping people get to financial safety?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’re saying he was at “ground zero” that very day helping people get to financial safety?

He was handing out scholarships to Trump University.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah, I'm saying he facilitated, with his own $, getting help down to "GZ" to sift through the debris and possibly find lives to save. How hard is this to actually grasp bro? You could easily just look up a video of Trump explaining it himself but you'd rather act like your old self and come across as the head that you truly are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just listen to Trump. He always tells the truth!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nah, I'm saying he facilitated, with his own $, getting help down to "GZ" to sift through the debris and possibly find lives to save. How hard is this to actually grasp bro? You could easily just look up a video of Trump explaining it himself but you'd rather act like your old self and come across as the head that you truly are.
    You said very clearly “on 9/11/01” so you’re saying Trump personally overrode the NYC budget and paid for NYPD/FDNY to respond at ground zero that very day?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ”at ground zero”

“on 9/11/01”

”helping others get to safety”

I mean read your own post, friend. You just need to take the L on this one instead of twisting your own fake truth into a pretzel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not two months after the attacks, Trump gave a speech to Wharton Business School graduates, according to Real Estate Weekly. In the question-and-answer session, one of them told Trump he had just before September 11 bought an apartment near what had turned into Ground Zero.

“What should I do now?” he asked.

Trump didn’t hesitate.

“I’d leave,” he said

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not two months after the attacks, Trump gave a speech to Wharton Business School graduates, according to Real Estate Weekly. In the question-and-answer session, one of them told Trump he had just before September 11 bought an apartment near what had turned into Ground Zero.

Trump didn’t hesitate.

“I’d leave,” he said

Sound advice. I'm confident this graduate (white fellow no doubt) did not take it.

blacks: "We run."
    whites: "What the is going on over here?"

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump didn’t hesitate.

“I’d leave,” he said

Pick a lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he newly declassified do ent, which is from 2016, provides details of the FBI's work to investigate the alleged logistical support that a Saudi consular official and a suspected Saudi intelligence agent in Los Angeles provided to at least two of the men who hijacked planes on September 11, 2001. The do ent, released on the 20th anniversary of the deadly attacks, still contains significant redactions.
    It details multiple connections and witness testimony that prompted FBI su ion of Omar al-Bayoumi, who was purportedly a Saudi student in Los Angeles but whom the FBI suspected to be a Saudi intelligence agent. The FBI do ent describes him as deeply involved in providing "travel assistance, lodging and financing" to help the two hijackers.

The Saudi embassy in Washington, DC, previously said Wednesday that it "welcomes the release of" the FBI do ents and that "any allegation that Saudi Arabia is complicit in the September 11 attacks is categorically false."
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/11/polit...der/index.html

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BS on that inkling, Winester. I want every ing piece of paper they got, every- ing-one, now. NOW. Nothing held back for 50 ing years.

It'll never happen. Ever. Building 7 imploded and they act like we're too stupid to see it. them.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS on that inkling, Winester. I want every ing piece of paper they got, every- ing-one, now. NOW. Nothing held back for 50 ing years.

It'll never happen. Ever. Building 7 imploded and they act like we're too stupid to see it. them.
    Ok

You need to stop cleaning the house and get outside.

Thread Information