Post Count
    the EAGLES rock!!!
    to the super bowl they go!!!

Mcnabb, TO, Pinkston, First down freddie, B-West, DAWKINS!!!!, Hugh, Trotter, Lito = all beasts!!!

Still worried about the run defense. That might be our downfall. That and the annual injuries that always seem to hit them right before the playoffs.

Post Count
    yea thats true, but their run D destroying the Skins last game.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    they sure look like nfc championship game material to me....

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    The Packers win be in SB.

Post Count
    eagles will choke again

theey play steelers and their star quarterback sucks
    he always sucks in big games

Post Count
    yeah , they always choke. but they look too perfect this year, i think than can make it to the Super Bowl, thats all im asking from them.

Donovan has really improved this year, and he has a lot of confidence in his WR's. Barely any interceptions.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Philadelphia looks like the class of NFC So far, be it the NFC is totally weak with a bunch of 5-5 and 4-6 teams all in the hunt...Philly is clearly the superiour team in the NFC.

the only danger might come from the Packers, unless they suffer a few more key injuries or cool off, and the Atlanta Falcons who nobody is talking about but are quietly the #2 seed in the NFC. the rest of the NFC is garbage and half assed .500 teams

Chalk up another Division le for the Eagles.

Post Count
    steelers will crush them again
    eagles quarterback will choke again when he faces them

steelers will crush them again
    eagles quarterback will choke again when he faces them
    We'll see. McNabb didn't get much protection from the offensive line in that game but they've done a much better job of giving him time to throw since then. Same goes for the defense. They've looked much better as well. That game served as a wake up call from the looks of it.

Post Count
    the media wants mcnabb to do well cause hes black

Post Count
    he media wants mcnabb to do well cause hes black

Post Count
    The games against GB and STL will be good tests. The East has not been the challenge it was made out to be before the season. Philly has played two good teams so far in Baltimore and Pittsburgh and is 1-1. As long as Philly gets home field advantage, they can book their tickets to J-ville. Then again, in the NFC, home field may not even be needed.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    i'd rather see vick vs the pats in the big show....we shall see.

Did Alvarez actually suggest that Hugh Douglas is a beast?? That has to be about the worst-informed football opinion that I've ever read. Hugh Douglas is a joke at this point. He's recorded 10 tackles in 11 games for crissakes. He's only there because N.D. Kalu went down with a season-ending knee injury in camp.

The Eagles are awfully good, but that has nothing to do with Hugh Douglas being on that team.

Post Count
    We'll see. McNabb didn't get much protection from the offensive line in that game but they've done a much better job of giving him time to throw since then. Same goes for the defense. They've looked much better as well. That game served as a wake up call from the looks of it.

yeah when they lose it is not his fault it is his line
    when they win it is all him

yeah when they lose it is not his fault it is his line
    when they win it is all him
    Who the said that? You're hate for the Eagles is pretty hilarious. Most Eagle fans are more knowledgeable than most and will quickly tell you that McNabb has his share of problems.

I don't know why I'm still wasting my time on you. It's obvious that you didn't even watch the Pittsburgh game. McNabb was running for his life all day. He had no time to setup and throw. On the flip side. The Steelers O-line has looked dominant. That'w why Ben Rotheisbergenmeisterbrau looks like Joe Montana. The game of football is won and lost in the trenches big guy.

All that being said. Nobody could have beaten the Steelers a few weeks ago. They were at the peak of a hot streak. But we all know how hot streaks go. They'll cool off when their O-line starts to wear down at the end of the season.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    I a telling you, Green Bay will be in the SB. They have won 6 straight and they have the best QB in the NFC on the team. They need to get Green healthy though.

Post Count
    ice you are pretty good about eagles take

I listened to the denver games they would rave how great elway was and he did everything
    then he get sacked and it was ALL ON THE LINE EVEN IF HE HELD THE BALL FOR 30 seconds

a mod from another site really made not like the eagles
    besides my team is the redskins
    and I think eagles quarterback is overrated

Overrated by who? 23 touchdowns and only 5 int's aint bad. Yet he still gets less press coverage than half the QBs' out there. Vinny Testaverde gets more media attention than McNabb.
    Last edited by IceColdBrewski; 11-30-2004 at 07:50 PM.

Post Count
    Overrated by Rush Limbaugh! (kidding!)

Overrated by Rush Limbaugh! (kidding!)
    Ol' Rush has some egg on his face now. McNabb may not be the best QB in the league but he has certainly proved that he is top 5 when he has a guy like Owens to throw to.

We'll give him a free pass on this one. All them drugs he was addicted to were probably affecting his better judgement.

Post Count
    Did Alvarez actually suggest that Hugh Douglas is a beast?? That has to be about the worst-informed football opinion that I've ever read. Hugh Douglas is a joke at this point. He's recorded 10 tackles in 11 games for crissakes. He's only there because N.D. Kalu went down with a season-ending knee injury in camp.

The Eagles are awfully good, but that has nothing to do with Hugh Douglas being on that team.

i didnt mean beast as in hes amazing.

hes just the man cus hes hugh douglas

Thread Information