Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine what will happen if the Suns beat the Spurs and go on the face the Jazz. If the Spurs are dirty, what are they going to call the Jazz?

The Jazz are way more physical than the Spurs and Sloan is known to preach the hard foul. A Jazz player gets bonus points for committing flagrant fouls.

The Spurs are a finesse team compared to what the Jazz would do to the Suns. Sloan is probably salivating at the thought of showing Phoenix what a real dirty team looks like.

I've been thinking the same thing for the past several days - If they think the Spurs are "tough" what about the Jazz and the Pistons. Heaven help us with all the crying.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    alguien me puede traducir que me dijo el bombom?, por favor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i will cry myself to sleep tonight.......
    Dude, night in and night out you prove to be one of STs most worthless posters.

Go play with Norcal and the ther idiot trolls who bring nada to this forum.

Asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys like Harpring can make Bruce Bowen look like a choir boy sometimes.

Honestly, I'm really tired of all of the off-the-court nonsense in this series. It's taking away from what has been a tough, hard-fought, compelling series. It's making whining and complaining and perceived slights the story of these playoffs. It's ridiculously melodramatic in light of what this series is actually providing in a substantive sense.

In part all of that can be attributed to a media that won't let it go. In part, though, I think it can be attributed to a Suns team that decided to begin ing and moaning about the Spurs starting with D'Antoni's temper tantrum shortly before halftime of Game 1 -- I think that mentality has pervaded the Suns' approach to this series and has become a rallying cry for so many of their fans. That's not to say that Spurs fans are beyond reproach, but IMO, it's painfully obvious that while the Suns have kvetched about so much in this series, the Spurs have kept their mouths shut and just tried to play basketball. The Suns' complaining has put a microscope on this series and when viewed under that microscope, things that would normally warrant no discussion have become major topics. It's ridiculous.

I'm fed up with it and agree with timvp again. F'em. It's winning time for the Spurs; it's been whining time for the Suns. I'm ready to end the whole thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    alguien me puede traducir que me dijo el bombom?, por favor
    Ele falou para voce tomar no seu cu, seu vagabundo! Viado!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to put this -ass franchise and it's -ass fans in the rearview....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ele falou para voce tomar no seu cu, seu vagabundo! Viado!
    que decis negro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh, the race card.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh, the race card.
    You mean La Raza card.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much did the Spurs whine when the Suns beat them in 2000 because Tim Duncan was injured? Did Spurs fans call in bomb threats because a player had to sit out games?

don't forget 1992 mang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the suns have given themselves a nice out now with their fanbase. they can't get over the spurs because they are "dirty". it's a nice way to displace blame for close to 40 years of postseason failure.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    LOLllllll. again???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't forget 1992 mang
    Dan Majerle jumping into Kevin Johnson's arms like they had just won the damn championship.

Oh yeah. I don't forget that......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sun's fans have almost made me lose hope in humanity. Almost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen fans celebrate a cheap shot win so profoundly....... not only were the suns robbed on some bull , but all spurs fans think it was fair..... thats whats so damn funny to me....

pop a must have sucked off david stern or some ..... the nba is wack as now....... on some WWF type garbage
    So you'll be avoiding the NBA, its players, its teams, its broadcasts and their respective advertisers in protest, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you'll be avoiding the NBA, its players, its teams, its broadcasts and their respective advertisers in protest, right?

Only if all of that includes fan websites, too.

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the is a Kings fan talking about the playoffs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    suns lost a supporting star for one ing game.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    No , I saw that too. I was shocked myself but thank you Greg Anthony for stating the obvious. As well as Carlisle and Mitc .
    Do i need to say anything to back this up? You whine after every call, knee people in the balls, step on achilles, body check people when they know they're gonna lose, etc. etc. etc.

Veteran ManuTim_best of Fwiendz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their boos, and the owners comments seemed ignorant of the Spurs franchise.

Other than that, I'll go the Pop route and be polite about it - this team and their supporters seem...very young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do i need to say anything to back this up? You whine after every call, knee people in the balls, step on achilles, body check people when they know they're gonna lose, etc. etc. etc.
    awww, poor

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'd say the suns and spurs are equally classless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say the suns and spurs are equally classless.
    coming from a mav fan, that means alot.. no really

Thank you Mr. Duncan. May I have another? RussN's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen fans celebrate a cheap shot win so profoundly....... not only were the suns robbed on some bull , but all spurs fans think it was fair..... thats whats so damn funny to me....

pop a must have sucked off david stern or some ..... the nba is wack as now....... on some WWF type garbage

All the players that broke the rules were suspended, it was fair, part of being able to win in sports is thinking while you play the game...or sit on the bench. Follow the rules, think clearly under pressure, and maybe your team will win.

The NBA did what it had to do.

I think you are still mad at Horry from the broken heart you suffered from the Kings v Lakers days. I'm so sorry for you.

Arizona Bones
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine what will happen if the Suns beat the Spurs and go on the face the Jazz. If the Spurs are dirty, what are they going to call the Jazz?

The Jazz are way more physical than the Spurs and Sloan is known to preach the hard foul. A Jazz player gets bonus points for committing flagrant fouls.

The Spurs are a finesse team compared to what the Jazz would do to the Suns. Sloan is probably salivating at the thought of showing Phoenix what a real dirty team looks like.
    Exactly. The suns and their fans will have to curl up in a fetal position if they face a team coached by Jerry Sloan.

Thread Information