Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Teixeira homers again!!!!!!!!! 14 to 1 now es!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    littleton strikes out. its ok

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    everything has been perfect except michael. whats wrong!?!?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what is up with these guys???

they beat the living crap out of Boston, New York, Houston and are way below .500 every year and usually in last place

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everything has been perfect except michael. whats wrong!?!?!?
    He's on my fantasy team...

Good thing he's not a pitcher, or he'd be on the DL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well in that tough div. its going to be a long year for the rangers. As far as the wins in Houston, guess we can give you the silver boot now. Wait who had it last year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is our season in major jeapordy? we our now playing with a makeshift lineup with guys i've never heard of. Blalock is out for three months just when he was starting to play well. we played well on Friday, but we had our best pitcher in the game.

I'm not a Rangers fan(Astros fan here), I mean I watch them everytime they are showing them cause I would like to see them succeed. I would have to say though after thier off season moves I feel like the season was over before it started. Other than Mark T. you guys need some help. I also heard that Mark T. was going to be traded, is that true?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been rumors surrounding Tex every year for the last three years. Trading hom means we have NO 1st basebman because we traded Gonzales to the Pads. If he is traded, that essentially means the Rangers have given up on the season. And with a first-time manager and a GM who is in his second year, I think those two guys won't give up very easily before they start trying to 're-build'. Just my two cents.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He was hitting .286, had three HRs in his last five games and was coming back to form. Were you paying attention, or do you just hate him so much that you would rather have a scrub up from AA on the roster instead?
    LOL holy , and have you been paying attention to Blalock in the past 2 seasons before this one?????? How many times has he had 3 HR's in 5 games, getting everyone all excited thinking he's "returning to form", and then go 25 games without a HR and maybe 3 RBI? The dude is garbage, get him the out of here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL holy , and have you been paying attention to Blalock in the past 2 seasons before this one?????? How many times has he had 3 HR's in 5 games, getting everyone all excited thinking he's "returning to form", and then go 25 games without a HR and maybe 3 RBI? The dude is garbage, get him the out of here.
    I have been watching the Rangers since I was 12. That's not the point.

You want to get rid of him, and bring in who? The guy from AA who we called up, you want him to be the permanant 3B?! Are you ing kidding me? Who can the Rangers trade Hank for that will cover 3B?

Seriously, you can't see past your hatred of him. Be reasonable -- you can't just go trading guys 'cus they suck.' If every team could easily trade guys that 'sucked', there would be a uva lot more trades, now wouldn't there?

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    14-2 Rangers in the 7th inning vs Minnesota.

but still we havent proven anything yet. tommorow we face Santana the best in the game. if we can do something then i'll feel a little confident

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ive been watching countdown to UFC 71. damn thats a sick score. i guess padilla is bringing it. whos all slugging?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been watching the Rangers since I was 12. That's not the point.

You want to get rid of him, and bring in who? The guy from AA who we called up, you want him to be the permanant 3B?! Are you ing kidding me? Who can the Rangers trade Hank for that will cover 3B?

Seriously, you can't see past your hatred of him. Be reasonable -- you can't just go trading guys 'cus they suck.' If every team could easily trade guys that 'sucked', there would be a uva lot more trades, now wouldn't there?
    you can always trade for ensberg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can always trade for ensberg.
    OK, lemme clarify. Who can we trade for Blalock that we would WANT to cover 3B?

I should have known you were gonna say that, too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two straight games of decent pitching and offensive bombarding. Vasquez and Diaz have looked good so far, but I will say this - if the Rangers want to save their season they have to go on a big run right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two straight games of decent pitching and offensive bombarding. Vasquez and Diaz have looked good so far, but I will say this - if the Rangers want to save their season they have to go on a big run right now.

Also, Teixeira and Blalock aren't going anywhere

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I will say this - if the Rangers want to save their season they have to go on a big run right now.
    not likely. they have Johan pitching today and the Red Sox coming in on Friday.

i hate to pull a Don Nelson but lightning will strike me twice before we go on a big run....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anyone know how padilla is doing?

<(*_*)>
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL @ the Don Nelson comments.

we all know the Rangers are nowhere near playoff contenders. my goal for them is to atleast get to .500. if they win today its a start because that will be two series in a row they have won and if you do that you will eventually get there. i will be dissapointed if they dont win today cause that shows they have gained no progress

Thread Information