Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think marijuana has more than enough evidence to back up its medicinal claims...the fact that no one has ever died from an overdose is also a fact that pot is one of the safest drugs out there. , over the counter "safe" tylenol can kill you if you take too much. ive been a pot smoker for awhile, mainly at night because i have bad insomnia and it helps. outright legalization is still light years away in this country, but decriminalization should be an attainable goal. i think the main reason pot is still illegal is because no company has figured out a way to profit from it yet.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think marijuana has more than enough evidence to back up its medicinal claims...the fact that no one has ever died from an overdose is also a fact that pot is one of the safest drugs out there. , over the counter "safe" tylenol can kill you if you take too much. ive been a pot smoker for awhile, mainly at night because i have bad insomnia and it helps. outright legalization is still light years away in this country, but decriminalization should be an attainable goal. i think the main reason pot is still illegal is because no company has figured out a way to profit from it yet.

That is the point. The reason that marajuana will not be allowed to be used as a pain killer is because all the drug companies pay our politicians millions of dollars to keep it off the market because they make billions on all the prescription pain killers out there. It is always about money, the politicians only care about the bottom line and that is all.

What other drug can we make ourselves? None....nuff said.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    That is the point. The reason that marajuana will not be allowed to be used as a pain killer is because all the drug companies pay our politicians millions of dollars to keep it off the market because they make billions on all the prescription pain killers out there. It is always about money, the politicians only care about the bottom line and that is all.
    Becareful, spouting off stuff like this will make Marcus Bryant say you believe in conspiracies.

Thread Information