Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/standings

that is all.

but hey we've got Blalock, Young, and Teixeira. We got rid of that bum Soriano, the expendable Adrian Gonzalez, the weak armed Chris Young, and the mentally unstable Francisco Cordero. things should be looking up anytime now.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep off the stros turf. we're the worst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rangers are god-awful. I still like going to the occasional game, but now it's basically to kick back and relax while waiting to see the other team's role players blast shots over the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they make you so goddamned miserable then forget about them and stop ing whining. Seriously, if you have been a Rangers fan as long as you say, you should be used to this.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If they make you so goddamned miserable then forget about them and stop ing whining. Seriously, if you have been a Rangers fan as long as you say, you should be used to this.
    So you're saying Rangers fans should be satisfied with being the worst team in the league?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the rangers have talent. offensively, they're among the top teams in runs scored and HRs (though their avg is among the lowest). but its their pitching thats killing them. they have the second worst ERA in the MLB (at least they're better than tampa)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yaaaaaaaaay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying Rangers fans should be satisfied with being the worst team in the league?
    No, but what is ing about things that can't be undone going to help? You are either gonna watch, or you are not. But stop whining like a little girl and see what happens.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    No, but what is ing about things that can't be undone going to help? You are either gonna watch, or you are not. But stop whining like a little girl and see what happens.
    C'mon Mel, that's ridiculous! You gotta give the team a swift kick in the ass in order to get them to do something different. Their current strategy clearly isn't working. I've gone to M's games every year for at least 15 years. However, that doesn't exempt them from my criticism when they are sucking ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon Mel, that's ridiculous! You gotta give the team a swift kick in the ass in order to get them to do something different. Their current strategy clearly isn't working. I've gone to M's games every year for at least 15 years. However, that doesn't exempt them from my criticism when they are sucking ass.
    Fans dont' give anyone a swift kick in the ass. GM's and Managers do. I have never understood fans who think that they actually make a difference in anything. That rarely happens. The people of DFW have given the team all the swift kick they need by not showing up at games.

Plus, the guys he is talking about, two are pitchers in the NL, in pitcher-friendly parks. They would NOT be putting up those numbers at hitter-friendly Arlington. The arguments about them are ridiculous. If you think Chris Young and his flyball tendencies would be the savior of the Rangers right now, you are delusional. The same goes with Cordero. Otsuka/Gagne are just as good. But why let facts get in the way when you can just and moan like it means something.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Fans dont' give anyone a swift kick in the ass. GM's and Managers do. I have never understood fans who think that they actually make a difference in anything. That rarely happens. The people of DFW have given the team all the swift kick they need by not showing up at games.

Plus, the guys he is talking about, two are pitchers in the NL, in pitcher-friendly parks. They would NOT be putting up those numbers at hitter-friendly Arlington. The arguments about them are ridiculous. If you think Chris Young and his flyball tendencies would be the savior of the Rangers right now, you are delusional. The same goes with Cordero. Otsuka/Gagne are just as good. But why let facts get in the way when you can just and moan like it means something.

Fans DO make a difference. If they stop showing up for games the manager and GM gets fired.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mike Wood is a god.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fans DO make a difference. If they stop showing up for games the manager and GM gets fired.
    And if the Rangers fire their GM Jon Daniels, guess who they get? John ing Hart, the former GM who ran the team into the ground in the first place.

And we already fired our manager last season. You want to fire this one 50 games in?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bases loaded for sammy. 2-0 count...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Im not giving up yet. Trade Tex, Blalock, Lofton or Gagne to Miami for Willis and a prospect.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Plain and simple, we need pitching. Do what ever it takes. Even if trading Tex. He's gonna run anyway. And i dont mean prospects. Im tired of prospects, thats all it ever is. Good young Prospects! we never see them and when we do they are sucking it. We have Chris Young. What do we do?? We trade him. Had we kept Adrian Gonzalez it might be easier to trade tex because we have a good replacement at 1b. Trade tex and blalock for REAL pitching.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    And if the Rangers fire their GM Jon Daniels, guess who they get? John ing Hart, the former GM who ran the team into the ground in the first place.

And we already fired our manager last season. You want to fire this one 50 games in?

I didn't say I wanted to fire anybody. But the Rangers are sucking ass. You can't expect a team to stop sucking by doing nothing.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We have been waiting for the DVD trio for years now. now its DV and neither is impressing me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say I wanted to fire anybody. But the Rangers are sucking ass. You can't expect a team to stop sucking by doing nothing.
    I agree... but mono is just ing, he isnt making suggestions or trying to start an intelligent debate or discussion. He is just talking out of his ass and whining like a little . That annoys me. Let's talk about what needs to be done, complain, whatever. But whining about that can't be undone is useless and stupid.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hey, we're up 4-0 and Mike Wood is looking great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plain and simple, we need pitching. Do what ever it takes. Even if trading Tex. He's gonna run anyway. And i dont mean prospects. Im tired of prospects, thats all it ever is. Good young Prospects! we never see them and when we do they are sucking it. We have Chris Young. What do we do?? We trade him. Had we kept Adrian Gonzalez it might be easier to trade tex because we have a good replacement at 1b. Trade tex and blalock for REAL pitching.
    We can't trade Blalock becaue unless we got an INF back, because there is nobody who can really play that position on the farm long-term, and certianly not right away.

At this point, I have little hope that Tex will consider re-signing with the Rangers, so I am all for trading him.. IF the pieces are right. There are rumors the Yanks want him, but the only piece I would want from them is Hughes, the rest of their staff sucks ass. I highly doubt they will give him up though.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We can't trade Blalock becaue unless we got an INF back, because there is nobody who can really play that position on the farm long-term, and certianly not right away.
    Ramon Vazquez baby.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I didnt relize Colby Lewis was still around.

I Drink Elephant Poop Bear Grylls's Avatar
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    We have been waiting for the DVD trio for years now. now its DV and neither is impressing me.

No, its not DV

The new three are Hurley, Volquez, and Mathis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason (hot weather, balls flying out of the park in those conditions like crazy) pitchers don't want to play in Arlington. If the team had known and could have built a park with a retractable roof for the hot summer days and nights we could have gotten some pitching by now. I honestly can't see how they can turn this around when all pitching just gets blasted to in that park. No respectable pitcher wants to ruin his rep and career by going to Arlington, they are all afraid of getting "Chan Ho'd".

Thread Information