Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really? were you sitting in section 18 behind the Visitor's dugout? if so, do you remember a couple innings earlier when the girl got hit in the head with the foul ball? thats where i was sitting.

I was 4 rows behind the visitor's dugout, and yes I remember the Angels' guy fouled a rocket that went over my right side in the air - when I looked back I saw that it had bounced FAR off someone. I didn't see who because people had all stood up, but that thing took a good bounce. You know that must have hurt like ...

Then later in the inning another Angels' player threw his bat on a strikeout that went towards the home dugout - I think that's the first time I've seen two players in one half inning toss the bat like that. I guess someone subs uted their pine tar for grease.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I love that graphic, too. The way the team has been playing lately I don't even want them to trade Gagne, even though I know he is the most likely to get dealt.

I like this graphic, too. Courtesy of Drew Sheppard at LoneStarBall

That's a pretty sweet graphic too. It's going to be interesting to see what the Rangers do as they near the trading deadline - this year they have Tex, Sosa, Gagne, and even Otsuka to shop and see what they can do to set up for the future. Hopefully they are used wisely and not given up hastily for garbage. I guess now we'll see what Daniels can do.

Thread Information