I think Meyer should've waited until the end of the season to anounce his decision to take the Florida job. I'm sure the players can't be happy about the timing, being that their bowl game is around the corner. I see Utah losing big to whatever team they play.

It's 11:46...and OU STILL sucks!!!!! jalbre6's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think there was pressure from UF to make a fast decision, especially with the money offered and ND sniffing ankles around the table. Here's to Utah playing well, though. It'd suck to get as far as they have and then lay an egg becuase your coach is switching schools.

Yeah, that would really suck!! I hope Utah wins !!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Every Utah player knew he was leaving already, so its not like it comes as a shock to them or will be a distraction. In fact, now that its out of the way, it will probably be less of one.

Post Count
    14 million reasons why to leave

you would not?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Crap, they are playing Pittsburgh for Chrissakes, they totally blow...they can beat them w/o a coach at all.

Rich and Smooth
    Post Count
    The decision had everything to do with recruiting. Players that were on the fence about going to Florida needed to know who their coach would be. Florida wanted a quick hire so they would not lose those recruits to other schools.

Thread Information