Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not only that, but I won vBucks!

How different could this team have been with a healthy Jones all season? .500 maybe? 7-5?

I think I tweaked my right knee celebrating in my apartment.

That win was so nice, I'm going to make me some breakfast.

Post Count
    Looks like Dallas is going to choke. I guess I'll go downstairs and watch the end.
    Kori, I am arguably the biggest Dallas fan here and I thought they had choked it away too.

BTW, YOU Duff. You fairweather piece of bas . You NEVER EVER hope for your team to lose. You had proclaimed yourself a Cowboys fan, if that is true, then you would have never said that. I had my doubts earlier but now I am convinced. Congrats, you are the new Pooh.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    BTW, YOU Duff. You fairweather piece of bas . You NEVER EVER hope for your team to lose. You had proclaimed yourself a Cowboys fan, if that is true, then you would have never said that. I had my doubts earlier but now I am convinced. Congrats, you are the new Pooh.
    I am a Cowboys fan..which is the reason I want Vinny gone. The only reason I want them to lose is so a change can be made. The last thing we need is to go into the offseason with Bill feeling semi-content with the QB situation. Even worse is we're gonna have a basically the same Henson next year as he is this year.

Post Count
    I have no problem with wanting Vinny gone but if you actually want your team to lose...you are not a real fan of that team.

You know, I'm of the opinion that if you're playing sports, you're in it to win it.

Play to win. Always make your best effort to win. What if the Chargers had put Rivers in there ASAP? Now, they have a legit shot to make some noise in the AFC.

I tell you, I'd rather have their problem of deciding which QB to keep rather than knowing you plain suck.

Post Count
    Agreed.

That was a of a game, wasn't it, though?

Post Count
    it was. I thought Dallas was choking another one away. But hey, I will take it! A great double dip for me tonight...Spurs/Cowboys win!

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Thankyou Dallas for knocking off another NFC team that will compete for a wild card slot with Washington.

You do realize the wins you get this year don't count towards next season's playoff push, right Jim?

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    You do realize the wins you get this year don't count towards next season's playoff push, right Jim?

Yes I do, I read it today in USA Today.

If Wash beats Philly this weekend, then they can win out and make playoffs.

That was an awesome 4th quarter.

Keyshawn's TD shouldn't have counted. But a good game, nonetheless.
    From what I saw, Keyshawn looked to be bumped out by the defender. The DBs body was leaning against Johnson's causing his momentum to fall towards out of bounds. The ref had a good look at it, he made the call. And if that was a bad call, That first TD by Rice should have been offensive PI, and brought back. But it's Jerry Rice, the best WR of all-time, oh well. I loved how Al Michaels and John Madden already thought the game was over and were ready to name Jerry Rice horsetrail player of the game. Michaels was all over that Keyshawn TD. You could tell he was mad that Dallas scored and wanted that TD to be looked at so bad. Michaels hates both the Cowboys and Spurs.

Post Count
    Kori is right, Keyshawn's score should not have counted...then again, neither should have Rice's. For me, its a wash.

You guys have a real good RB with Julius Jones. He made my Hawks look real bad last nite. Much props!!!!
    My Hawks need a rebuild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I think at worse the call should have been a no call on that PI on Rice. You can clearly see the defender makes the first contact, and he obviously holds him. Only when Rice tries to push him off does everybody start going ape .

Post Count
    then the penalties should have offset and the down replayed.

Post Count
    then the penalties should have offset and the down replayed.
    That's why I said it should have been a no call. Either way I think the touchdown should have counted...it was clearly first done by the Cowboys defender and he was holding Rice.

Post Count
    the touchdown should not have counted because the down should have been replayed.

.. if you actually want your team to lose...you are not a real fan of that team.
    That's a load of . You sound like one of those cheerleader types.

The season before my Eagles drafted McNabb, they sucked so bad that there was nothing to root for except losses in hopes of getting a good QB.

There's nothing wrong with rooting for your team to lose if you know it's going to help the team become a winner in the long run.

Now on to the game. Keyshawn and the Boys are thanking their lucky stars that the Seahawks didn't review that "touchdown".

Thread Information