Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MRS. A-ROD IS A BRONX F-BOMBER
    OBSCENE SHIRT SHOCKS STADIUM
    By DAN MANGAN and DAVID K. LI

July 2, 2007 -- Oh, no, she didn't!

Yankee superstar Alex Rodriguez's long-suffering wife, Cynthia, may have finally flipped her pretty lid yesterday when she went to a game in The Bronx wearing a tight-fitting, white tank top bearing a foul message on the back: "F- - - you."

The obscene phrase was plainly visible to thousands of fans - including plenty of kids - as she, her 2-year-old daughter, Natasha, and an older woman took their seats in the players' family section of the House that Ruth Built.

"[One] father, was so embarrassed, he got up and left and took his son," who appeared to be about 10 years old, a fan said.

"I mean this kid was right in back of Cynthia - his nose must have been about 4 inches away from the words 'F- - - you.' "

Cynthia's F-word faux pas also may have violated Yankee Stadium policy.

The team's policy prohibits any banners or signs that are not in "good taste" and also warns that security guards will eject any guests "using foul language" or "making obscene gestures."

Still, when some fans let nearby security know about Cynthia's four-letter garment yesterday, nothing was done.

"It was noted by police and security," one fan said. "They were aware of it. I guess they didn't know what to do. I guess you don't kick A-Rod's wife out of the game."

It's not clear who the target was of Cynthia's F-bomb: Yankee fans, management, the media - or even perhaps her wandering husband.

But if Cynthia, 34, was trying to light a fire under A-Rod's struggling team with her shocking message, it didn't work - the bumbling Bronx Bombers got thumped 11-5 by the Oakland A's.

The loss left them four games under .500 and 11 games behind the arch rival Boston Red Sox, who are solidly in first place in the American League East.

Cynthia's shocking breach of stadium etiquette comes a month after she was publicly humiliated by her straying hubby's catting around the country and Canada with a busty, blond Las Vegas stripper and Playboy wannabe named Joslyn Noel Morse - revealed in a Post exposé.

Despite - or perhaps because of - those randy revelations, Alex Rodriguez, 31, has been on fire when it comes to the baseball diamond, batting a jaw-dropping, Major League-leading .406 over the last month.

Howard Rubenstein, the spokesman for Yankees owner George Steinbrenner, last night said he could not reach The Boss or other Bombers executives for comment on Cynthia's sartorial stunt.

A-Rod's agent, Scott Boras, could not be reached.

[email protected]

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionaln...avid_k__li.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Stay Classy, Cindy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the way yankee fans are I'm shocked they are getting all ass hurt over this. I dont blame her the way those ass whipes boo Arod.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OBSCENE SHIRT SHOCKS STADIUM

The obscene phrase was plainly visible to thousands of fans - including plenty of kids

Did they all have high powered binoculars aimed directly at her back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being New Yorkers, something tells me that those kids have seen/read far worse than that.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never thought I'd say this about A-Rod, but it's about at the point where the media really needs to lay the off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah A-rod is the only yankee I can actually stomach and I hope he leaves that team when its time. They don't deserve to have talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody really give a ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody really give a ?
    About?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cynthia Rodriguez's shirt.

As pointed out before, how many kids actually saw it? And if perception is reality, I wonder how many Yankees fans have worn that FCUK (I forget what it means ATM) logo to the games.

The New York media that supports this type of "journalism" should be embarrassed.

It's not news.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This story proves two things:

1) C-Rod has no class

and

2) It's not news-worthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah its pointless media but those new yorkers will stir up a pile of and call it news especially if it has any hint of "controversy"

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yeah its pointless media but those new yorkers will stir up a pile of and call it news especially if it has any hint of "controversy"
    Yeah, it's also the whole anti-ARod movement that has just gotten crazy at this point. If this was Jason Giambi's wife, nobody would care.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    one day after his wife wears an obscene shirt to a game, A-Rod comes down with a hamstring injury.

weird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was ARod I would tell the town and the media to go themselves.

Dudes been nothing but a stud since day 1 there and they've ridden his ass every day.

Dudes got 28 homers, and they follow around his wife like paparazzi.

If I were A Rod, Id opt out, get a solid contract somewhere like, Anaheim, or better yet Toronto, or Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was ARod I would tell the town and the media to go themselves.

Dudes been nothing but a stud since day 1 there and they've ridden his ass every day.

Dudes got 28 homers, and they follow around his wife like paparazzi.

If I were A Rod, Id opt out, get a solid contract somewhere like, Anaheim, or better yet Toronto, or Cleveland.
    Apparently studs turn into duds in October. At least this one does.

A-Rod runs his mouth too much and acted like he was being saved from the depth of when the Rangers traded him. him. I hope his whiny ass tears and achilles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't wish him injury but A-Rod. He knew what he was getting into when he went to NY, he knew how ugly and rabid the media there was. He still wanted to go, even making concesssions over the money to make the deal work. So him.

In Fabricio we trust! RogerIsEatingASandwich's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a what she wears! The media needs to off and so do the people.
    People just need to leave the guy and his family alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cynthia Rodriguez's shirt.

As pointed out before, how many kids actually saw it? And if perception is reality, I wonder how many Yankees fans have worn that FCUK (I forget what it means ATM) logo to the games.

The New York media that supports this type of "journalism" should be embarrassed.

It's not news.

Exactly, this this garbage journalism. It's not news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the way yankee fans are I'm shocked they are getting all ass hurt over this. I dont blame her the way those ass whipes boo Arod.
    I never booed A-Rod. The Yankee fans need to stop booing him, he's not the reason the Yankees have not won a World Series since 2000, the poor pitching and poor player/talent development is to blame, they've always had the offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey I hope A-rod chokes in the 2hd half of the season like last year so the stupid yanks fans can boo again like the morons that they are.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    People are so ing sensitive these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey I hope A-rod chokes in the 2hd half of the season like last year so the stupid yanks fans can boo again like the morons that they are.

Grow up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never booed A-Rod. The Yankee fans need to stop booing him, he's not the reason the Yankees have not won a World Series since 2000, the poor pitching and poor player/talent development is to blame, they've always had the offense.

I take it your a yankee fan.........SO You should know how those new york pricks are. History has proved it.......they Booed Maris back in the day and they turn coat on anyone at the drop of a hat. Grow up you say........you say that cause I want A-rod to choke.......I hate the yanks and thier big pockets so YEAH if they can't groom thier own players and have to go out and buy EVERYONE that is good and STILL not win. If I was 2 or if I was 60 I would think the same way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it your a yankee fan.........SO You should know how those new york pricks are.

Just because a person is a Yankee fan or is from NY doesn't make them a prick. So again, grow up.

History has proved it.......they Booed Maris back in the day and they turn coat on anyone at the drop of a hat.
    Yes, Some Yankee fans are stupid and boo their own players, but all fanbases have their own idiots and assholes.

Grow up you say........you say that cause I want A-rod to choke.......I hate the yanks and thier big pockets so YEAH if they can't groom thier own players and have to go out and buy EVERYONE that is good and STILL not win.If I was 2 or if I was 60 I would think the same way.

p.s. - Please learn how to punctuate.

Thread Information