My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Phew... almost

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no offense sense, but what respect? if Mexico fouled any more, we'd be crossing into NFL territory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAL!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no offense sense, but what respect? if Mexico fouled any more, we'd be crossing into NFL territory
    most of the time all of the 11 players are in Mexico's defensive end.

and there... I guessed right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Heinze, Jesus I did not see that coming...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid Sanchez, that was just plain stupid.... but another incredible goal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank god! I was getting worried there. Hopefully this will last, 'cause Mexico is playing better so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hugo needs to make some serious changes as far as how they're playing Argentina on the defensive end.... and he really has to become pop now.. and get on their faces....

It's his Birthday and he ain't gonna enjoy it if they keep playing like this.... they need to get rid of cacho and get a combo of Bravo and Nery....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the perfect ending for Argentina, they dont look tired... end of 1st half and winning... Mexico they did look kinda tired at the end, they put up a of an effort in the first half.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a goal, I was not expecting that at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pinche Oswaldo culero!!! I swear, I don't know what the Hugo Sanchez sees in him. They should be thinking about the future, and the future is with Memo Ochoa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pinche Oswaldo culero!!! I swear, I don't know what the Hugo Sanchez sees in him. They should be thinking about the future, and the future is with Memo Ochoa.
    I agree, that guy is an amazing keeper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was the perfect ending for Argentina, they dont look tired... end of 1st half and winning... Mexico they did look kinda tired at the end, they put up a of an effort in the first half.
    well they've been running like mad all over the pitch. They better run out of steam sometime soon That Castillo... what the was he fed growing up? nitroglycerin??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well they've been running like mad all over the pitch. They better run out of steam sometime soon That Castillo... what the was he fed growing up? nitroglycerin??

I don't know, but we're very lucky to have him with Mexico... the guy's pretty much carried the team....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's his Birthday and he ain't gonna enjoy it if they keep playing like this.... they need to get rid of cacho and get a combo of Bravo and Nery....
    Yeah but Nery isn't doing ! He can't even complete one pass! All this time I thought Hugo was bluffing by saying he was hurt and all, but maybe it is true. Also, Nery is playing WAY too low - 95% of the time he receives the ball, he is not even at midfield (on Mexico's side).

Nery needs to step up, or Bofo or Bravo are coming in (God forbid Cuauh from coming in...)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oswaldo is a veteran and has passion for the game, he's also a leader... and he was one of the two that wasn't nervous or shaken at the begginning of the game, the other one being Nery...

Idk but if we lose I don't mind it being with Oswaldo as the keeper.... just keep him there until he loses all of it.......

Now that I saw the replay it can be understandable how he didn't see the Argentinian, he was really sorrounded by the Mexicans up until his leg came up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but Nery isn't doing ! He can't even complete one pass! All this time I thought Hugo was bluffing by saying he was hurt and all, but maybe it is true. Also, Nery is playing WAY too low - 95% of the time he receives the ball, he is not even at midfield (on Mexico's side).

Nery needs to step up, or Bofo or Bravo are coming in (God forbid Cuauh from coming in...)

I agree!!! I hate Blanco.... if Hugo puts him in I'm just turning off the TV.. cuz that's the end of it...

Nery has been really trying to attack, but his decisions have been very bad.. he's trying to share the ball too much... and he's losing it... I think he's going to be more aggressive in the 2nd half.... Mexico's going to be more calm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oswaldo is a veteran and has passion for the game, he's also a leader... and he was one of the two that wasn't nervous or shaken at the begginning of the game, the other one being Nery...

Idk but if we lose I don't mind it being with Oswaldo as the keeper.... just keep him there until he loses all of it.......

Now that I saw the replay it can be understandable how he didn't see the Argentinian, he was really sorrounded by the Mexicans up until his leg came up
    Se la comio contra Argentina en el Mundial DOS VECES: el gol de Crespo (que fue mas autogol de Borgetti) y el gol de Maxi (que fue puro PEDO)! Not to mention the little dance he did before Donovan's PK in the Gold Cup Final (and not even diving for the ball). I'm in sick of people defending him, we need to look more towards the future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vamos Muchachos!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Se la comio contra Argentina en el Mundial DOS VECES: el gol de Crespo (que fue mas autogol de Borgetti) y el gol de Maxi (que fue puro PEDO)! Not to mention the little dance he did before Donovan's PK in the Gold Cup Final (and not even diving for the ball). I'm in sick of people defending him, we need to look more towards the future

Ya se... pero no podia cambiar de arquero ahorita... Ochoa necesita mas experiencia... y necesita ser lider como Oswaldo... alamejor si perdemos este, empiezan ah usarlo en unos juegos amistosos.... muchos de esos..

Para que Mexico tenga fe en el...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes..!!! Cacho gone... Bravo in...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you seriously holding the keeper responsible for not stop Maxi's goal?? that was unstoppable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so... Torrado isn't coming in? that should be interesting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are you seriously holding the keeper responsible for not stop Maxi's goal?? that was unstoppable.

Yeah.... I agree....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arse trying to do the same he did against Paraguay.....

Thread Information