My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just thought I would remind you that since Duncan came to the Spurs they have the best winning percentage in all of pro sports...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...urs/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but cosmic,

Pop has ed it all up by not winning championships every year during that time.

Come on, you cant bring positive threads you pop sucking pom pom shaking Homer.

Come on.

hehehe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs don't suck but there are certainly some issues which last night's loss highlighted, issues which some of us have mentioned prior to last night and issues which we were told do not exist.

Rasho Nesterovic is disappointing and I'm being kind. I know he's not going to be at DRob's level. I don't expect that. What I do expect is to not see him cede the paint to the likes of Nick Collison and Reggie Evans.

Just because O'Neal left LA that doesn't mean that the Spurs' finesse frontcourt is still not a concern for this team if it is to win a championship and since as of now one must assume that the Spurs will have the same personnel come playoff time as they do now then I am going to have no problem raising this issue as often as it is warranted and unfortunately that has been the case for the first 20 games of this season.

TPark go to that other forum if you can't handle seeing the Spurs criticized.

Thread Information