Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i don't give a who bashes who. the fact that grown men (i hope) bicker so much like they belong to different cliques is ing sad. like a bunch of school age girls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triple ownage all in the same minute

Cornbread...we typed the same $hit for the most part
    Talk about weak sauce.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i don't give a who bashes who. the fact that grown men (i hope) bicker so much like they belong to different cliques is ing sad. like a bunch of school age girls.
    so in prison, you laughed at all the cliques and told them they were acting like school girls? you must have got ass ed nonstop.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    first, this ain't prison. you may want to ease off my nuts, they're starting to get sore from es like you riding them. second, post under your real screenname you ing pussy if you're gonna try to talk in this thread. third, if it were prison this would get handled with fists and wouldn't be a lingering fest you dumb .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    first, this ain't prison. you may want to ease off my nuts, they're starting to get sore from es like you riding them. second, post under your real screenname you ing pussy if you're gonna try to talk in this thread. third, if it were prison this would get handled with fists and wouldn't be a lingering fest you dumb .
    damn....so sensitive....i guess that talk about you getting ass ed in jail struck a nerve...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You do realize this is an internet forum? That's what it's forum...

There is no bickering between Mavs and Spurs fans around here??

if it were prison this would get handled with fists and wouldn't be a lingering fest you dumb .
    Would it be a boxing match or a fight?
    Last edited by LEONARD; 07-24-2007 at 11:05 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

There is no bickering between Mavs and Spurs fans around here??
    see but there is the difference. arguing over different teams in the same sport/league and crying and ing over completely different sports over which one is better or coming up or dying or gaining momentum or losing it is ing stupid and pointless. both sports have their respective fans (i am a neutral fan of both, for the record) it just seems irrelevant to argue over this . if you like it, watch it. if you don't, then shut the up and stick to what you do like. why is that so hard?

Would be a boxing match or a fight?

i guess it could be called dirty boxing since some street fighting would be involved.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    see but there is the difference. arguing over different teams in the same sport/league and crying and ing over completely different sports over which one is better or coming up or dying or gaining momentum or losing it is ing stupid and pointless. both sports have their respective fans (i am a neutral fan of both, for the record) it just seems irrelevant to argue over this . if you like it, watch it. if you don't, then shut the up and stick to what you do like. why is that so hard?

i guess it could be called dirty boxing since some street fighting would be involved.
    It seems that all your points could apply to 2 different NBA teams just as easily...

Arguing over which one is:
    better
    coming up
    dying
    gaining momentum
    losing it

Both TEAMS have their respective fans. It is irrelevant to argue over which team is better. Just watch your team and STFU...

but we don't...especially on internet forums...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is creating threads bashing the other sport? Is it boxing fans or mma fans?
    I absolutely read what started the thread, but it wasn't an insult of MMA the sport. It was an insult of the three MMA erotic posters. There's a difference. And from the looks of this thread the erotic posters have proved PF's point.

OWNED!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I absolutely read what started the thread, but it wasn't an insult of MMA the sport. It was an insult of the three MMA erotic posters. There's a difference. And from the looks of this thread the erotic posters have proved PF's point.

OWNED!
    LOL...wow...Dio is that you???

This looks like bashing MMA the sport, not anybody that posts here, to me...

they should just rename the "other sports" forum to "mixed-martial arts erotic fest."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

OWNED!
    http://secure.hop.com/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...wow...Dio is that you???

This looks like bashing MMA the sport, not anybody that posts here, to me...

why would a fest be used to describe MMA the sport? It's not, it was used to describe the 3 or 4 posters. Again, I don't see why this thread has so many MMA posters or viewers if as they describe boxing is boring. I would think for something so boring it would be ignored.

Don't be blind leonard and my post haven't been directed as much to you as they have been to the appropriately described " erotic" MMA posters.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why would a fest be used to describe MMA the sport? It's not, it was used to describe the 3 or 4 posters. Again, I don't see why this thread has so many MMA posters or viewers if as they describe boxing is boring. I would think for something so boring it would be ignored.

Don't be blind leonard and my post haven't been directed as much to you as they have been to the appropriately described " erotic" MMA posters.
    I said it was boring?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Says the guy who can barely make a post without using the word "penis" while he defends another poster who can't make a post without referring to sexuality in one way or another.

Nobody described boxing as boring in this thread. The fight was described as boring, which it was. Why would I throw down money and watch boxing every month if I thought it was boring? Don't be blind 2centsworth.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I see non-MMA fans describe MMA as gay, men hugging on the ground, etc etc all the time. " erotic fest" seems to fit right in line with that. I'm sure that's what the TS intended...

I guess I missed who the " erotic MMA posters" are...Mr Dio never posts here anymore...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    what happened to dio anyways... some of his posts were entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened to dio anyways... some of his posts were entertaining.
    I don't know. I miss reading he and Leonard's Battle Royals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what happened to dio anyways... none of his posts were entertaining.
    *fixed

The last time I saw him post here it was in the UFC 71 thread, and he didn't even address Rampage knocking Chuck out. He was quick to post 10 threads about Gomi and Crocop though. What a tool...

He's not around much it seems...
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sear...earchid=382423

Let's keep it that way...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see non-MMA fans describe MMA as gay, men hugging on the ground, etc etc all the time. " erotic fest" seems to fit right in line with that. I'm sure that's what the TS intended...

I guess I missed who the " erotic MMA posters" are...Mr Dio never posts here anymore...
    let me help you with that.

Cornbread, Evan, and I haven't seen the other two in here yet so they will remain nameless.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    let me help you with that. Cornbread, Evan, and I haven't seen the other two in here yet so they will remain nameless.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    let me help you with that.

Cornbread, Evan, and I haven't seen the other two in here yet so they will remain nameless.
    How exactly did I get in your cross-hairs?

Thread Information