Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and yes i am also american, but i find soccer entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jesus... seriously, how old are you?? ... let me give you a piece of advice, if you ain't got anything intelligent to say... STFU!!
    Next time, try and educate yourself on the subject at hand before opinionating, you'll save yourself the embarrasment of looking this stupid.
    Kettle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Country of Birth?? What country is Beckham oplaying in now? What country did he play in last year?
    When the World Cup or UEFA EuroCup comes along (before this year BECAUSE HE IS TOO OLD) you'd see him PROUDLY wear the captain's arm-band for the ENGLAND NAT'L TEAM. Just like any other soccer player in the world! They feel proud for wearing their country's colors.

The best "ballas" in the USA don't wanna put on a USA uniform in basketball. They best Baseball players never play ball for the USA. The NFL players... well, nevermind lol.
    Last edited by SAtown; 08-05-2007 at 08:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy, I'd love to see a marathon runner, or even Beckham for that matter (who you keep tellig me is not only the world's best athlete but best soccer player), take a forearm from someone like Boozer or Malone or stand his ground at home plate with Ryan Howard or Prince Fielder barrelling towards them full speed to knock the out of em, or even in full gear in a backfield waiting for Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis to grind them into the dirt. That'd be fun.
    Ok, well I'd love to see Boozer or Malone go up against a in Sumo wrestler, the best UFC fighter, or even the winner of the Stongest Man in the World Compe ion. Does that make any sense to you?

Again, your argument is ignorant and stupid, so please shut the up about things you don't know, or are afraid of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information