San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone watching this?

Go Dynamo

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stop just stop, don't get too high on the dynamo. Club America is just on their preseason and the Dynamo are coming off a championship.

4 titles 9 years
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop just stop, don't get too high on the dynamo. Club America is just on their preseason and the Dynamo are coming off a championship.
    LoL ive been a Dynamo fan since 06, even wearn my Dynamo shirt now.

Guys hate to brake it to yall, MLS is very much so catching up talent wise. MLS has come so far and in a couple years its going to be right there.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LoL ive been a Dynamo fan since 06, even wearn my Dynamo shirt now.

Guys hate to brake it to yall, MLS is very much so catching up talent wise. MLS has come so far and in a couple years its going to be right there.
    LOL. Why does every MLS team get their ass kicked when they play in mexico then? I haven't seen a mexican club get their ass kicked in ths tourney so far; mostly they have been ties or 2-1

4 titles 9 years
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Why does every MLS team get their ass kicked when they play in mexico then? I haven't seen a mexican club get their ass kicked in ths tourney so far; mostly they have been ties or 2-1
    name the last time the dynamo got owned let alone by a mexican team

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    name the last time the dynamo got owned let alone by a mexican team
    tone it down you are too high on the dynamo. How long have the Dynamo been in the MLS? 2 years? give them some time their ownage will come. These mexican clubs don't even have their regular starters this is just like their preseason while the MLS teams have gone through their season, do you see any MLS team debuting 15 year olds? LOL

4 titles 9 years
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tone it down you are too high on the dynamo. How long have the Dynamo been in the MLS? 2 years? give them some time their ownage will come. These mexican clubs don't even have their regular starters this is just like their preseason while the MLS teams have gone through their season, do you see any MLS team debuting 15 year olds? LOL
    True it is there preseason but america played there normal starters with normal min. and the dirty tricks and scuffles just shows that they are trying, I mean its for 1 mill. Didnt the Dynamo play a Mexican Club in the Dynamos preseason and lossed in OT like 5 to 4 or something?

Just saying man, gap is closing

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yes the MLS is much more decent today than what it was 5 years ago, but it still has ways to go; When a mexican soap opera draws higher ratings than the MLS final you still have ways to go.

4 titles 9 years
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes the MLS is much more decent today than what it was 5 years ago, but it still has ways to go; When a mexican soap opera draws higher ratings than the MLS final you still have ways to go.
    some lower level teams do have a bit to catch up on but teams like the Dynamo and Revs are right there. Just because its not getting a great rating doesnt mean its not good soccer. Look at the Spurs for example. Win ships every other yr yet dont produce great ratings. THough you dont need to worry about it to much longer, I really do feel the ratings will increase in the next 2 yrs or so.

4 titles 9 years
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    _allas Chokes in the mls as well hahahha...its tied 1-1

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True it is there preseason but america played there normal starters with normal min. and the dirty tricks and scuffles just shows that they are trying, I mean its for 1 mill. Didnt the Dynamo play a Mexican Club in the Dynamos preseason and lossed in OT like 5 to 4 or something?

America is missing its three national team members... and two players from the squad who played in the Pan American Games...

Most importantly the Keeper... who at this point in time happens to be the best keeper in Mexico.

Plus the coach is trying to determine which of the three new forwards he will be keeping - two will be cut. I wouldn't exactly say America put their best foot forward in this tournament... in fact, I don't recall ever seeing them suck quite this bad (I've never seen a game where ball possesion was so lopsided - as was the case vs. DC United).

BTW last night it was the Dynamo who kept getting chippy with their tackles... Morelia (a middle of the pack team in the Mexican League gave them more than they could handle... and if it wasn't for that 10 second goal, the Dynamo would have ended with a loss)....

4 titles 9 years
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    La has had up to 4 starters not play as well, so it goes both ways.

1st round is over and we have 3 mls teams and 1 mfl team.

GO Dynamo its ours!

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    La has had up to 4 starters not play as well, so it goes both ways.

1st round is over and we have 3 mls teams and 1 mfl team.

GO Dynamo its ours!

You do realize that last night it was FC America that eliminated Morelia?

For that matter, Morelia didn't lose to any MLS team. Technically America could have let Morelia win, and the Mexican League would have ended up with two representatives in the semi-finals as well... instead they honored the spirit of the tournament and played to win despite the fact that they were already eliminated prior to the game...

And LA was not missing 4 starters as you claim... the only real 'star' missing was Beckham, but he has yet to play a game with the Galaxy.

The lone Mexican team left is FC Pachuca... and they will be facing the red-hot Dynamo (who's coach I can't stand... as he has a thing against Hispanics and doesn't want them on his team).

Dynamo will field the same squad that won the championship last year...
    while Pachuca will play without any of its 3 National Team representatives... Not a true test of level if you ask me....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been watching it but not that closely. I did see the Dynamos play yesterday.

Thread Information