Post Count
    How much more does that stupid idiot need to see. Vinny Testeverde???? What a joke!!!! The Cowboys are doomed as long as Parcells is coach. He is like a flea crawling up an elephants ass with rape on its mind. By the way, Gibbs is just as bad. Both need to start over.

Post Count
    I can't believe they managed to lose to the Saints. I never pick Dallas to win in Pick 'Em but today I did ... and they lose.

They had a one week wonder in Jones, where they exploited the unbridled pass rush that Vinnie and their porous O line engenders. It was good coaching, but not hard to figure out. New Orleans did, and reined in their pass rush to contain the run. They should just look to next year, and start the kid. They will have two decent #1 picks, their own and Buffalo's.

I can't believe they managed to lose to the Saints. I never pick Dallas to win in Pick 'Em but today I did ... and they lose.
    Didn't you pick the Saints in vBookie, though?

Post Count
    cowboys should go after brees or garcia?

they need to play the kidd to see if he is the future

Garcia? Jeff Garcia?

That quack you smoke has finally killed off the brain cells.

Post Count
    I am not a cowboy fan so why would I want them to win

brees is going no where

Post Count
    Didn't you pick the Saints in vBookie, though?
    Yes.

But I'm trying to win beat the rest of the Pros in the Pro Football Challenge at WOAI. And I'm only one game off the lead. I almost picked NO but I didn't.

I am far more stupid for reading your posts, Ducks.

Thank you.

Dallas has a back, receivers, and a solid TE. An upgrade at QB would be nice but the story of this team this season has been the regression of their defense.

Post Count
    let cowboys waste their time trying to get brees

How much more does that stupid idiot need to see. Vinny Testeverde???? What a joke!!!! The Cowboys are doomed as long as Parcells is coach. He is like a flea crawling up an elephants ass with rape on its mind. By the way, Gibbs is just as bad. Both need to start over.
    Get real. The only reason Dallas has some semblance of hope for anything other than Gailey/Campo purgatory is Parcells.

Post Count
    will bill pick a quarterback knowing rookie quarterback will most likely 2 years before he is good enough to win a ring?

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    The secondary's the problem, not QB (but I wouldn't complain if they got Brees this summer).

Post Count
    Parcells has a terrible team, the Cowboys suck.

People are failing to see if you don't have the players, I don't care who the coach is, you are not going to have much success. Bill is doing what he thinks is best for the Cowboys. It is easy to sit in a lazy boy chair with beer and chips and second guess Bill. Remember, the Cowboys don't have Terry Glenn, and they really haven't been able to find a dependable WR to compiment Keyshawn. What about Henson? Bill puts him in and the Saints blitz, and Henson may or may not know how to handle the pressure. Well, how is he going to gain the experiance you might ask? Not when the team has a "slim" chance of sqeaking in as a WC. We all have to remember, we're not at the Cowboys practice, so we don't know if maybe Henson needs work in certain areas that are keeping Bill from putting him in the game. There are 11 players doing 11 different things at the same time, and every players action has to work together for the play to work. Maybe Henson or other players are not on the same page, and that's what's keeping them form playing. The Cowboys are going in the right direction with Julius Jones, Jason Whitten and Keyshawn. NOW, probably would be a good time to find out if Henson is their QB, or if they need to look elswhere. But with the Cowboys playing the Eagles next, the switch might come the following week.

Post Count
    will bill still coach for 2-3 years or retire?

cowboys are 2 seasons away atleast to be le contenders

redskins are to

Thread Information