Post Count
    Being a Cowboy fan since their inception, this is a tough thing to do but they deserve it. They, at least looked like men amongst men last night when they played the Eagles. They have had their fair share of injuries but fought gallantly against a good football team. It is evident to me that their main problem is at the quarterback position but the rest of the team is pretty solid. Especially the defense. They are also lacking a big man at running back. I'm afraid the Cowboys against the Eagles ain't gonna be pretty. I see the Redskins emerging long before the Cowboys.

And how many of their recievers took some shots and still held on.

Unlike that little Todd Pinkston.

Post Count
    I still would have put as my sig "Gibbs is God" if Washington would have taken out TO. We argue about who is worse, Washington or Dallas...well one thing we can agree on...neither team is as bad as the Giants right now! Ugh! As a fellow Cowboy fan, I feel your pain Hook. Vinny was playing well early but no run game, Jones plays well then Vinny reverts back to being, well, Vinny and the secondary has been horrid from day one. Props to the Redskins. Right now they are playing great football.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Washington needs to get Jansen back and Arrington and draft a good O lineman and Defensive lineman and they should be better next year,

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    we'll see you the day after christmas....Skins @ Dallas. May the worst team lose.

Draft picks looking better by the day. Bonehead throw by Ramsey to end the game....otherwise, not a bad showing.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    But they have not given up, they play hard every game, especially their defense which is playing playoff calibre defense, despite getting no help from their offense.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    we'll see you the day after christmas....Skins @ Dallas. May the worst team lose.

Draft picks looking better by the day. Bonehead throw by Ramsey to end the game....otherwise, not a bad showing.

That was a HORRIBLE pass....Washington had so many chances to win that game, but kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties and that TO.

Post Count
    One more thing Jim.....Gibbs and his crew need to learn clock mamagement. Thats a big albatross around their neck. Maybe the Redskins and Cowboys could merge and make one good team. That should take care of TO and the Eagles.

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    One more thing Jim.....Gibbs and his crew need to learn clock mamagement. Thats a big albatross around their neck. Maybe the Redskins and Cowboys could merge and make one good team. That should take care of TO and the Eagles.
    Yeah...the Cowboys offense...with the Redskins defense. Give or take a qb or RB.

Thread Information