Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RobbieAndTheRobots.com toosmallshoes's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs make players better and the spurs system points out weaknesses. i think the only player on lakersnob's list that the spurs should have kept (except maybe sjax) is speedy. all of these player's scoring averages go up as a reaction to pop pulling their reigns. sure wish we'd kept Derek Anderson. yea. you bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sucks is his contract is for about 3 tears 9mil with a third year team option. It wasn't that big a deal, they may have matched it, but I guess the Spurs didn't want anything hurting their chances for resigning Manu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speedy wanted to start, that's why he's not here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs make players better and the spurs system points out weaknesses. i think the only player on lakersnob's list that the spurs should have kept (except maybe sjax) is speedy. all of these player's scoring averages go up as a reaction to pop pulling their reigns. sure wish we'd kept Derek Anderson. yea. you bet.
    I honestly think if we had kept DA we would have atleast three rings right now. I still find myself watching the guy and rooting for him even though he spurned us.

Oh well if we had DA we wouldnt have Ginobilli. I guess I can handle that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speedy deserved to start, thats why hes not here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the funny thing because he isn't starting. I thought afterwards he said he would have stayed if the Spurs matched the offer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the funny thing because he isn't starting. I thought afterwards he said he would have stayed if the Spurs matched the offer?
    He started tonight and put up some damn fine numbers. Maybe that will earn him some playing time.

I have no doubt in my mind he would have stayed here had he known the Warriors were going to deal for Nick Van Exel after promising him the starting PG job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    p.s. Speedy has started 17/19 games this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He started tonight and put up some damn fine numbers. Maybe that will earn him some playing time.
    I hope that he does, of all former Spurs he's one of the ones that I hope succeeds the most.

RobbieAndTheRobots.com toosmallshoes's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only reason speedy might not have deserved to start was his history of injury. Too much of a risk. but when healthy he was great. no speedy no championship #2. and too bad he got screwed when he went to Cali thinking he was gonna start. then they signed Nick. What the is Golden State doing with that team? Chris Mullin needs to get a plan.

Give Peace a Chance....Imagine? ZStomp's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    108-93. Go home.

Kori, can we ban this clown?
    I agree with AHoops... this guy. Loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is to heckle the spurs fans on this site. Are we here to be heckled or talk about our favorite team?

I'm all for telling lakergod to take a hike, this type of thread would never be allowed on Lakersground.

My 2cents

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is to heckle the spurs fans on this site. Are we here to be heckled or talk about our favorite team?

I'm all for telling lakergod to take a hike, this type of thread would never be allowed on Lakersground.

My 2cents
    I'm fine. It gives me a chance to test out new Lakers smack.

And seriously, we do have great discussions from other team's fans on this board.

IILL, Kaster, SickDSM, Sportcamper, etc.

Just some of the few with coherent takes. Besides, healthy ribbing never hurt anybody.

Except LakerGod when he hits his head on the wall.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What surprises me is that he left out disastrous pick ups like Mario Elie, Steve Kerr, and Dennis Rodman (he was an ass, but rebound numbers don't lie). Besides, the spurs free agency could suck balls and they would still compete because they know how to draft. What I find even more hilarious is that all of these guys that "sucked" here, probably put up better numbers than Rick Fox did. How can you cheer for a team that could start that guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's funny to me is I've repeatedly told you guys if you don't like a thread, don't respond to it ... it will quickly fall off the front page. But everyone continues to respond to his posts.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the reason people keep responding is the same reason that people ever went to see Gigli. Sure you're going to hate the movie, but you're going to enjoy making fun of it with your friends.

Thread Information