My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooopes

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    My brother goes to Colorado, and turned down tickets to the game because he thought the were gonna get waxed. Dumbass.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Jaquin Iglasias evidently thinks he plays volleyball, and our season is ed. You'll probably beat us by 90 next week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    are you ing kidding me scott

dude if we beat you i'll buy you five beers at your brewery

cuz colt mccoy is showing the nation he's the biggest of a QB in UT history
    and our coaching staff is obviously incapable of utilizing our receiving talent to move the ball against kstate at ing home

blasphemy

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Alright... but if OU wins, you can buy yourself 5 beers at my brewery...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    alright just give me free toppings on the pizza i order and you have a deal

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Hmmmm... 1 free topping

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Laaaame

Post Count
    Colt sucks ape testicles. If I were Mac Brown, I would start talking with Riley Dodge.

Post Count
    Red River shootout next week turns out to be the who-gives-a- bowl.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OU will ing annihilate us

UT has the perfect combination of:
    horrible offensive play calling
    gutless quarterbacking
    fumbling bumbling runningbacks

we suck, i said it before we're like the 36th best team in the nation

it's just really funny that number 4 OU loses to Colorado

LOLOL

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    cuz colt mccoy is showing the nation he's the biggest of a QB in UT history
    Colt sucks ape testicles. If I were Mac Brown, I would start talking with Riley Dodge.
    Actually, Riley's dad was the biggest QB in longhorn history.

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count

Fight ON!!!!!!!!

UT beat your Condoms for the championship.

nuff said.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    On one hand, Vince Young is Black Jesus and the greatest college football player in history.

On the other hand, VY singlehandedly winning a national championship means Mack Brown can still do his abortion of a head coaching job for the forseeable future.

Vince Young might be the best and worst thing to happen to UT football. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    bump?

Post Count
    Oh well, what dumbass thought OU actually had a shot at a NC anyways?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooopes

On one hand, Vince Young is Black Jesus and the greatest college football player in history.

On the other hand, VY singlehandedly winning a national championship means Mack Brown can still do his abortion of a head coaching job for the forseeable future.

Vince Young might be the best and worst thing to happen to UT football. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.
    11 straight 9 win seasons. 2 games to make it 7 straight 10 win season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    MIKE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS

the brother of the original venebels/spurriers sackhandler

stoooooooooooooo

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooopes

first the sig and now the thread...you love OU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooopes

Thread Information