Post Count
    Gardner-Webb beats Kentucky in Rupp?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Kentucky sucks

The TexAgs board is having a field day over this one...

The game started out with 14 unanswered points... 0-14 at Rupp!?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How about the Big Ten??

Div. II Grand Valley State beat Michigan St in 2 OT 85-82 in Lansing..

and

Div II Findlay won at Ohio St 70-68..

How about the Big Ten??

Div. II Grand Valley State beat Michigan St in 2 OT 85-82 in Lansing..

and

As those were exhibition games, I'll give the teams a benefit of the doubt. Plus, neither was expected to be very good this year.

Kentucky is bad, mostly because it's a official game against a D-I school. However, because of the longevity of the NCAABB season and the nature of the tournament, it likely won't mean much down the road if BCG can get some solid wins down.

Gives UTSA hope to beat Texas

Billy G sucked hardcore at AM until he was able to get his recruiting in and develop a PG. Kentucky is going to be mediocre this year and probably next, but in two years I expect Kentucky to make a push into the top 10 and possibly top 5 with a stong shot at Tourney success.

Gives UTSA hope to beat Texas

Until Texas is up by 30 with 5 minutes to go.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Billy G sucked hardcore at AM until he was able to get his recruiting in and develop a PG. Kentucky is going to be mediocre this year and probably next, but in two years I expect Kentucky to make a push into the top 10 and possibly top 5 with a stong shot at Tourney success.

Huh?

All three Aggie teams under Billy Clyde won 20+ games and all three had postseason wins. Acie Law, the NBA-drafted point you were alluding to, was recruited by Watkins while Gillispie was still at UTEP.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Until Texas is up by 30 with 5 minutes to go.

You really think that will happen? I think Utsa will lose, but not by 30.....Im thinking 20 maybe.

I hope they win of course

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Arkansas v Kentucky will be on national tv this season like old times. Cause of JP and BG

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count
    Must be something in the water in the state of North Carolina.

UTSA has a chance..UT didn't look overly impressive in their exhibition...Get in early and sneak up on them before they get their rotations set

Huh?

All three Aggie teams under Billy Clyde won 20+ games and all three had postseason wins. Acie Law, the NBA-drafted point you were alluding to, was recruited by Watkins while Gillispie was still at UTEP.

I thought Gillespie's first year team went O'fer or one win in conference? Maybe I was mistaken.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count

I thought that Kentucky's loss was a preseason game so I didn't think it was a big deal, but then I heard it was an actual game! Ohio State did lose to Findlay, but it didn't count, and really Ohio State isn't a basketball school like Kentucky..if that's an excuse at all

Thread Information