Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Oklahoma is losing 27-7 at Texas Tech - Sam Bradford went out early with an injury, and his replacement sucks.

This has HUGE implications in the entire Big 12. First off, if Tech finishes the job tonight, and Oklahoma loses to Okie State next week (likely if Bradford is still out...) then all Texas has to do is beat A&M to advance to San Antonio.

This also makes the KU-Mizzou Arrowhead game next week even more big, as the winner will have a much clearer path to New Orleans.

mizzou-jayhawks was already big....but this.....this makes tha so much bigger, becasue either of those two offenses would rip through the horns like nothing..

mizzou-jayhawks was already big....but this.....this makes tha so much bigger, becasue either of those two offenses would rip through the horns like nothing..
    Exactly as I said - the winner of KU/MIZ has a clear path (compared to what they were anticipating) to New Orleans.

I'm your huckleberry K-State Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    Kansas State Wildcats
    Post Count
    i'll bet that ku is REALLY regretting selling that game to Arrowhead at this point.

instead of having a home game for the biggest football game in school history, they'll be playing in front on a neutral crowd on a field which is always torn up by this point in the NFL season.

how long is it in kc?

how long is it in kc?
    It's a 2 year contract, with the ability to be extended. And considering the amount of money that each team will make (more than a bowl trip) it likely will be.

Touchdown Tech - 34-10 now.

It's 34-20 with Oklahoma driving, currently 3rd and Goal from the 12. If they punch this in, it's game on for the next 6 minutes.

So, OU loses to Tech. How bad is the injury to Bradford and does UT wind up playing for the Big XII championship if OSU wins over OU?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    and does UT wind up playing for the Big XII championship if OSU wins over OU?
    that and if UT beats A&M.

OSU can't do anything on two almost simultaneous possessions deep in Tech territory. That seals the game with no time outs left.

If Okie State beats OU AND Texas beats A&M, Texas wins the south. If OU beats OSU, OR if A&M beats Texas then OU wins the south.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Uh oh....OU just scored...can they get the onside kick?

Uh oh....OU just scored...can they get the onside kick?
    Nope. Game over.

Post Count
    Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that the #2 and #3 teams in the nation on Nov 20th would be from the Big XII North?

My Team
    Trinity Tigers
    Post Count
    Tech started playing not to lose rather than to win in the second half and it almost cost them.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that the #2 and #3 teams in the nation on Nov 20th would be from the Big XII North?
    True...that is crazy.

Oh they are pissed in Norman tonight...last two visits to Tech...losses.

Post Count
    Happiness is Lubbock, Texas in my rearview mirror...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ....Harrell threw 72 passes? Damn!

Depending how far OU falls, it's possible there's 4 Big 12 teams in the Top 10 BCS tomorrow.

Post Count
    ....Harrell threw 72 passes? Damn!
    That few?

Post Count
    The United States Sports Academy. Anyone can be a Division I-A head coach.

The rest of the script is predictable.

OU squeaks by OSU.
    The KU/Mizzou winner loses to a resurgent OU with Bradford back.

The pollsters leapfrog Ohio State over West Virginia into the BCS le game against LSU. There us much protesting about the unfairness. Some people say that the politics involved underscore why a playoff is needed. Those in control yawn and count their money.

LSU leaves a reddish stain on the Superdome turf where once the Buckeyes stood.

Les Miles a week later accepts a huge deal to become the coach at Michigan.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That has been the prevailing story up here the last few weeks....Wolverine Fan wants Les bad.

Michigan will have to pay him huge and apparently, they are ready to.

Post Count
    The rest of the script is predictable.

OU squeaks by OSU.
    The KU/Mizzou winner loses to a resurgent OU with Bradford back.

The pollsters leapfrog Ohio State over West Virginia into the BCS le game against LSU. There us much protesting about the unfairness. Some people say that the politics involved underscore why a playoff is needed. Those in control yawn and count their money.

LSU leaves a reddish stain on the Superdome turf where once the Buckeyes stood.

Basically. When will it end?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    If OSU beats OU I'll donate 1000 dollars to the Foundation for a Better Life.

Thread Information