Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    since i have been alive A&M is 15-13 against t.u.. ha! lick my ball sack you ing t-sips.

since i started going to the A&M games A&M is 12-10 vs. t.u.. ha ha! suck my ass you ing t-sips.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    since i have been alive A&M is 15-13 against t.u.. ha! lick my ball sack you ing t-sips.
    Since I've been alive, UT is 1-0 against USC.

Since I've been alive, UT is 1-0 against USC.
    ...touche.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Since i've been alive, UT leads the series 20-18.

...i'm getting old!

Since i've been alive, UT leads the series 20-18.

...i'm getting old!

only my life is relevant, sorry sami. btw, it irks me when these dumb ass t-sips talk about how lopsided the overall series, but don't even know why. stupid t.u. fans. granted t.u. has had more quality teams and would lead the overall series nonetheless, but not by nearly the margin, it would appear.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Your life is relevant to only you...which is ok.

Well if you are talking about overall series, then yes Texas has a pretty big advantage.

The current standings are 73-36-5 in favor of Texas, however I don't go for all the "we have done this in our history" smack when the present day is being discussed. Does Texas have an historical advantage in the series? Yes but that meant absolutely nothing when the two teams kicked off this year. You don't get extra points for having more wins in the series. Its like when Spurs fans drop the "yeah we lost, but we have 4 rings" card. A. None of us have any rings and B. it means nothing in the here and now. You don't get automatic wins in the present for what you did in the past.

Your life is relevant to only you...which is ok.

Well if you are talking about overall series, then yes Texas has a pretty big advantage.

The current standings are 73-36-5 in favor of Texas, however I don't go for all the "we have done this in our history" smack when the present day is being discussed. Does Texas have an historical advantage in the series? Yes but that meant absolutely nothing when the two teams kicked off this year. You don't get extra points for having more wins in the series. Its like when Spurs fans drop the "yeah we lost, but we have 4 rings" card. A. None of us have any rings and B. it means nothing in the here and now. You don't get automatic wins in the present for what you did in the past.
    thats not what i was referring to, but OK. one of my favorite memories of this past game was when McCry was talking about Aggie fans calling him Cart, and he said something like, "come to the game, they'll see how tough i am this year." well, we did....and your still a big fat pussy like the rest of your teammates. enjoy getting worked by ASU... .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So when you said this

it irks me when these dumb ass t-sips talk about how lopsided the overall series, but don't even know why. stupid t.u. fans. granted t.u. has had more quality teams and would lead the overall series nonetheless, but not by nearly the margin, it would appear.
    You weren't talking about the overall series and how UT fans tend to bring that up?

Post Count
    It never ceases to amaze me how out of touch with reality aggys are.

yeah, OK. right back at you.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Um, look at Brutalis and Capt "Everyone Loves Wrestling" Mike.

So when you said this

You weren't talking about the overall series and how UT fans tend to bring that up?
    yeah, but you missed my point. to see what i meant you'd have to go and look at the overall series, perhaps even study it...i won't say what i meant, b/c i like most t.u. fans looking stupid.

...and no, sami, just b/c i make a statement about t.u. fans doesn't mean there aren't exceptions...these types of instances i deal in generalities.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    thats not what i was referring to, but OK. one of my favorite memories of this past game was when McCry was talking about Aggie fans calling him Cart, and he said something like, "come to the game, they'll see how tough i am this year." well, we did....and your still a big fat pussy like the rest of your teammates. enjoy getting worked by ASU... .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yeah, but you missed my point. to see what i meant you'd have to go and look at the overall series, perhaps even study it...i won't say what i meant, b/c i like most t.u. fans looking stupid.
    I have looked at the series and studied it pretty extensively over the years. I am guessing you are trying to say that not every UT win was a blowout which would be true but there were quite a few, just as their were quite a few Aggie blowouts and even more close games. Given what you typed, there wasn't much else to take from that post. If you think that makes me look stupid, ok. If that is what is so important to you, knock yourself out. I don't think I looked stupid and I am almost positive I was not the only one who thought that.

My question to you is this, if you attended USC and A&M as you claim to have, you must be pretty smart. Why deal in generalities? I expect that from someone a lot less smart then you would have to be to have been able to get into USC and A&M.

Bottom line is my points I posted are valid and still stand.

I have looked at the series and studied it pretty extensively over the years. I am guessing you are trying to say that not every UT win was a blowout which would be true but there were quite a few, just as their were quite a few Aggie blowouts and even more close games. Given what you typed, there wasn't much else to take from that post. If you think that makes me look stupid, ok. If that is what is so important to you, knock yourself out. I don't think I looked stupid and I am almost positive I was not the only one who thought that.

My question to you is this, if you attended USC and A&M as you claim to have, you must be pretty smart. Why deal in generalities? I expect that from someone a lot less smart then you would have to be to have been able to get into USC and A&M.

Bottom line is my points I posted are valid and still stand.
    geez sami, i'll give you a hint...A&M didn't have a true home game until 1915, and what do you know...A&M started beating t.u. about every other year till 1940.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    geez sami, i'll give you a hint...A&M didn't have a true home game until 1915, and what do you know...A&M started beating t.u. about every other year till 1940.
    Irrelevant.

All that matters is wins and losses.

But, again, my original point stands about people bringing up the past to somehow make present day setbacks better being stupid. Something, by the way, I agreed with you about.

BTW, who is the sami person? My name is Mike...I'll give you a hint...its in my screenname.

Irrelevant.

All that matters is wins and losses.

But, again, my original point stands about people bringing up the past to somehow make present day setbacks better being stupid. Something, by the way, I agreed with you about.

BTW, who is the sami person? My name is Mike...I'll give you a hint...its in my screenname.

then you're blind. anyway...

i know your name is Mike, we added each other as myspace friends. yet, if you recall i first started calling you sami...way back then.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's not being blind, it's seeing something different than you. Doesn't make me wrong or you wrong.

The name thing was a gag...hence the smiley.

A&M won this game.

One for the Thumb
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    a&m fans can gloat all they want about winning the last 2 years in a row, great for you.

But when it comes down to where the rubber meets the road, and by that I mean conference championships and NATIONAL championships-a&m doesn't hold a ing candle to THE University of Texas. Keep sucking hind guys, you'll get used to the taste after a while.

And , you shouldn't even be worried about UT. Tech has owned your ass like a rented mule for almost the last decade. Direct some of your inferiority complex towards those guys.

a&m fans can gloat all they want about winning the last 2 years in a row, great for you.

But when it comes down to where the rubber meets the road, and by that I mean conference championships and NATIONAL championships-a&m doesn't hold a ing candle to THE University of Texas. Keep sucking hind guys, you'll get used to the taste after a while.

And , you shouldn't even be worried about UT. Tech has owned your ass like a rented mule for almost the last decade. Direct some of your inferiority complex towards those guys.
    A&M won this game.

Veteran
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What is the argument about. A&M is not even close to being as successful and historical as UT is. As a UT fan, we are not as successful as OU but UT is closer to OU than A&M is closer to Texas.

What is the argument about. A&M is not even close to being as successful and historical as UT is. As a UT fan, we are not as successful as OU but UT is closer to OU than A&M is closer to Texas.
    A&M won.

Son of a , when was the last time a&m was even relavent in college football. Jesus, I mean seriously, here is a school whose fans have their heads so far up eachothers asses and suck eachoers s like their is no tomorrow. a&m doesn't even come close to TEXAS when it comes to athletics AND academics and you aggies know it. I have never come across a more sorry fan base than the aggies have, its quite pathetic yet amusing at the same time.

Thread Information