Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    JGW say what you will about my southpaw style of posting, but at least I am consistent

You on the other hand are not

you preach logic in one thread, yet ignore the fallacies of the BCS when it suits your argument

last season you made every intimation in the world that the Alamo Bowl was inferior to the Holiday Bowl, yet you're quiet on that subject this season

last season you had a legitimate argument that your aggie team was better than mine, and i took it, but this season its like you seriously don't even realize your aggie team has FIVE LOSSES, four of which are in conference.

Five
    wow
    just...wow.
    bro, you are all over the place...making assumptions, looking foolish, bringing in all kinds of topics.

i am in a t.u. vs. A&M thread talking about A&M owning t.u....which they did. i shouldn't have to sit here and explain to you why i am not talking about other issues....but such is the world, and such are 'sips.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    good evasion, mayweather

good evasion, mayweather
    no, you realized you like a ing tool and backed off. if you ever bothered, which none of you 'sips do, to ask what i thought in proper threads...you'd get what i really think. but you insist on looking foolish... , i can't blame you, you're good at it. ya'll are good at it.

Post Count
    so then you did or didn't intimate last season that the alamo bowl was worse than the holiday bowl?

so then you did or didn't intimate last season that the alamo bowl was worse than the holiday bowl?
    the alamo bowl is worse...when have i ever said otherwise?

you see this is a perfect example of how full of you t.u. fans are. i am simply pointing out A&M owned t.u. this year, what does that have to do with who had the better season, who is in the better bowl game, or anything other than A&M pounding t.u. again?...the answer is nothing. but no, t.u. is so full of themselves that they have to go out of topic...you looked stupid. is it b/c t-sips are sensitive? is it b/c t-sips can't handle losing? can't handle losing to A&M?

...deal with it.

Post Count
    You realize the last time A&M won a bowl game was before the Iraq war, before the Afghanistan war, before the Patriot Act, and before 9/11 right?

You realize the last time A&M won a bowl game was before the Iraq war, before the Afghanistan war, before the Patriot Act, and before 9/11 right?
    38-30.

Post Count
    them towers were fully erect when A&M had last won a bowl game

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    them towers were fully erect when A&M had last won a bowl game
    Seriously? Damn.

Thread Information