Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    brian davis is pretty good this year, what was with kirk though?

and jordan stinks at the free throw shooting, he makes duncan look like steve kerr

Proud Silver Medalist Doug Collins's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    brian davis is pretty good this year, what was with kirk though?

and jordan stinks at the free throw shooting, he makes duncan look like steve kerr
    Turgeon is making the team play way too fast. They had 3 years of slow tempo games, and now they're being asked to do the complete opposite. Kirk is not built to be an uptempo guard and it shows when he tries to penetrate into 3 defenders and dribbles off his foot. Uptempo play negates our low post advantage, plus it is creating way too many turnovers and fastbreak opportunities for our opponents. They need to be smarter about when to push the ball.

Jordan hit 2/3 last night so he's on his way to shooting a solid 20%, he missed that gimme put back dunk which was disappointing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I didn't watch any of this, but seriously, how do you give up a 20 point lead, let your opponent score 50 points in the second half, wind up losing by 11, and blame the loss on the officiating?

Post Count
    Aggys never lose, the refs throw the games

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    The refs were fairly one-sided all game long, from calling touch fouls on Kirk v. Budinger and allowing Bayless to carry the ball while tagging Sloan for it.

But it's something I've experienced for 10+ years watching Arizona State get screwed down in Tucson on a yearly basis.

It's a very disappointing loss because they were clicking so well early in the game. Last year, these scoreless droughts would be tempered by Acie taking the game over, but this team hasn't developed such a player. Joe Jones needs to stop picking up stupid fouls when he has 4 already, even if those 4 previous ones were a joke. I do think last year, though, that even when the Ags had a scoring drought, BCG's defense never let up and kept them in the game... still, he can't guard against 16 FTs.
    yea the refs are why asu cant beat uofa in hoops

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I hate U of A more than I hate Texas...

I blame it on officiating because they were very biased. I blame as much on Turgeon for not forcing his guys to adjust... it's OK, Billy did the same thing and Joe Jones would often pick up 5 fouls back in the day.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tlong is truely a master of the prediction arts.

...still pissed about the Aggs losing to 'zona. i don't know how you blow a 20 point lead in a game you were dominating...even though i watched it.

that being said, as usual, t-sips and Aggs are overreacting to this loss/win and t.u. beating uchla. tough loss for A&M and good win for the 'sips but its irrelevant in the big 12 picture....both teams, along with Kansas, will be the favorites for the conference crown.
    Last edited by johngateswhiteley; 12-04-2007 at 08:00 AM.

Mr. Fairweather actually shows up after a loss? WTF is up with that?

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    but its irrelevant in the big 12 picture....
    It is always funny how big a game is if you win and how much it doesn't matter if you lose.

...still pissed about the Aggs losing to 'zona. i don't know how you blow a 20 point lead in a game you were dominating...even though i watched it.

that being said, as usual, t-sips and Aggs are overreacting to this loss/win and t.u. beating uchla. tough loss for A&M and good win for the 'sips but its irrelevant in the big 12 picture....both teams, along with Kansas, will be the favorites for the conference crown.
    Go back inside your compound and keep shining your rifle in anticipation of the New World Order. No need to show up here.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It is always funny how big a game is if you win and how much it doesn't matter if you lose.
    Equally funny that you think wrestling is a sport.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Seeing Texas beat UCLA as a USC and A&M fan on the same day both of your teams lost probably was a little nauseating.

That is unless you're a bigger Trojan fan than an Aggie fan. Then you're happy any time someone goes into Pauley and rolls the Bruins.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    beating the number 1 team on their court is a "good" win, i would even say it was a big or great win

and if you look at the record book, the biggest ever, speaking historically

and youre right jgw!!, it is irrelevent in the big 12 picture because conference play hasnt started yet
    good one andy katz

Seeing Texas beat UCLA as a USC and A&M fan on the same day both of your teams lost probably was a little nauseating.

That is unless you're a bigger Trojan fan than an Aggie fan. Then you're happy any time someone goes into Pauley and rolls the Bruins.

...it sucked ass. period. and then my Trojans go and lose to #2 Memphis when all they had to do was make the LAST FREE THROW! .

i didn't say that, nor do i think it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas is going to be real hard to stop once we get Gary Johnson back.

Damion James was my preseason x factor and he has been awesome thus far.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Texas is going to be real hard to stop once we get Gary Johnson back.

Damion James was my preseason x factor and he has been awesome thus far.
    This is a Texas A&M thread... get out of here with that .

This is a Texas A&M thread... get out of here with that .
    When you decided to obsess over us, build your school song around us, and start referring to yourselves as the Texas Aggies, we acquired the right to molest/hijack any discussion involving your school. It's part of the contract.

Post Count
    When you decided to obsess over us, build your school song around us,
    Texas Fight! Texas Fight!
    and it's goodbye to A&M...

and start referring to yourselves as the Texas Aggies
    What's wrong with that?

Post Count
    Funny how Jim has yet to finalize a bet with me on the big twelve bet

Curious ain'tcha
    curious curious
    yellow

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Curious ain'tcha
    curious curious
    yellow
    chode
    bloaded
    chode

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Aggggies will loose to OSU and OU this year

BOOK
    IT

Nostradamas Jr.
    Post Count

Curious ain'tcha
    curious curious
    yellow
    Ok, what is the bet? I forgot.

Post Count
    lets keep it simple, twenty bucks on whoever has best big twelve record by the end of the season

dude, the aggies are going to self implode like a black hole chode

if you reply "deal" then we have a deal.

Thread Information