Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    0-14 and Brennan down (and perhaps out).

That loss has already been taken into consideration, and of the last rankings VT was ahead of LSU (shouldn't have lost to Kentucky and Arkansas). VT just beat the 11th ranked team in the Country while LSU beat the 14th ranked team. Not fertile ground for a jump.
    This sounds like grounds for a sig bet. I say LSU jumps VT in the next poll.

Post Count
    Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute to make a sig bet, eh?
    No way there's enough time between now and tomorrow, when the final BCS poll comes out, to finalize the language for a sig bet.

Lucky for you.

(There'll be no jump)

Nothing like waiting 'til the last minute to make a sig bet, eh?
    No way there's enough time between now and tomorrow, when the final BCS poll comes out, to finalize the language for a sig bet.

Lucky for you.
    What, do you have to run it by your legal department first?

Post Count
    What, do you have to run it by your legal department first?
    Well, the proof reading, etc., not to mention the fact that I just took an Acetaminophen PM (yawn).

Well, the proof reading, etc., not to mention the fact that I just took an Acetaminophen PM (yawn).
    Dont start crying when LSU kills OSU

Post Count
    the bcs should go by the jocchcheejajajaam rankings

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't know what it is, but Ohio State is going to get their stupid asses handed to them yet again and both Ohio State and Oklahoma are going to get burnt bukkake style in their bowl games again.

GO DAWGS! I bleed red and black kingsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    What time does it come out? 6pm?
    On Sportscenter they're sayig it should be LSU, that makes me feel better, ESPN are idiots.
    Watch this be the 1 time they're right.

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    LSU should make it if Missou loses, however voters have been dumb enough to vote in a team that didn't win its conference (Nebraska 2002).
    Or uo in 2003 when KState killed them 35-7 in the B12 game but the BCS kept them #1.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Or uo in 2003 when KState killed them 35-7 in the B12 game but the BCS kept them #1.
    Ah, yes.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Dont start crying when LSU kills OSU
    because LSU looks so good. Seriously what do people see in LSU? They drop more balls than most high schools do, both of their QBs suck, and they had to beat Tennessee with a defensive TD. They should have lost 4 games this year:Kentucky, Auburn, Arkansas, and Tennessee. All it is is jealousy of Ohio St. they lost one BCS bowl out of the 5 they have been to and everyone wants to pile on them. Don't blame us that we make the National le game during a rebuilding year.

because LSU looks so good. Seriously what do people see in LSU? They drop more balls than most high schools do, both of their QBs suck, and they had to beat Tennessee with a defensive TD. They should have lost 4 games this year:Kentucky, Auburn, Arkansas, and Tennessee. All it is is jealousy of Ohio St. they lost one BCS bowl out of the 5 they have been to and everyone wants to pile on them. Don't blame us that we make the National le game during a rebuilding year.
    Yes, Ohio State has been extraordinary. Getting handled by Ill. and having their best win over the team who got busted at home by App. St. is a very impressive resume.

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY Sucks.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    I see the same things in LSU that I see in Ohio State.

That is, an overrated team.

Seriously?
    Okay....They won SEC....Easily the best conference in College Football
    Unbeaten in Regulation.
    2 Losses....Both in 3 OT.

How will voters reward Kansas?
    They couldn't win their Division, let alone their conference

How will voters reward Georgia.
    They couldn't win their Division, let alone their conference.

Virginia Tech....HA.
    LSU beat them by 41 points?

LSU deserves to play....and it will.

GEAUX TIGERS

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    unbeaten in regulation = nonsense.

My Team
    Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not counting Hawai'i, only one team in the running has not lost in the month of November - UGA.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Yes, Ohio State has been extraordinary. Getting handled by Ill. and having their best win over the team who got busted at home by App. St. is a very impressive resume.
    yeah our one loss came against a team that will play in a BCS game. Try to make that argument for LSU, Oklahoma, Va Tech, Georgia, or USC

Seriously?
    Okay....They won SEC....Easily the best conference in College Football
    Unbeaten in Regulation.
    2 Losses....Both in 3 OT.

How will voters reward Kansas?
    They couldn't win their Division, let alone their conference

How will voters reward Georgia.
    They couldn't win their Division, let alone their conference.

Virginia Tech....HA.
    LSU beat them by 41 points?

LSU deserves to play....and it will.

GEAUX TIGERS
    I want LSU in the game. I'm just sticking up for Ohio State because everyone treats them like they are some junior college, when in fact they have been a powerhouse in college football since the early nineties, and one of the winningest programs in the history of CF

Listen....Georgia is as hot as anyone right now. I understand that.
    But with that said, they couldn't win their own division.

They lost to Tennessee by 3 TD's....21 Points?
    Are you kidding me?

If we have to deal with no playoff system. You have to look at the entire body of work. And Georgia is not as strong as LSU's resume.

Honestly it should be LSU-Georgia or LSU-Oklahoma.

Those would be the best matchups.
    Even Oklahoma-Georgia would be a great game.

Vegas will have LSU as a -8 point favorite my guess, perhaps more

Post Count
    Weird, LSU jumped to 2nd over Kansas, Georgia and VT???

Good call Stout.

Post Count
    ES wins thread.

Of course, he probably won it over a bunch of his trolls.

GO DAWGS! I bleed red and black kingsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    ing bull if the coaches poll stands.
    UGA got screwed, we won our last 7 games, what other teams can say that. OK we didn't win the SEC but where does it say we have to? Right now, except for Hawaii, we are the best team in the nation and we should get the chance to prove it.
    I believe we could beat anybody right now. Every year the teams that have early losses (like us) don't get penalized but we do? the BCS, go to POs!

Thread Information