Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Georgia? A two-loss team that couldn't even make it to the conference championship game?

Kansas? So they're rewarded for losing to Missouri and thus avoiding a loss to Oklahoma?

Virginia Tech? Probably makes the most sense.

LSU?

Bleah.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah, this year has been pretty bad.

Post Count
    Oh, yeah. LSU beat Va. Tech.

Post Count
    Ohio State wont even win. Upset season will conclude with them losing in the National le game once again. They dont even deserve to be there due to not having to play a conference championship game and having so much time off.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LSU should make it if Missou loses, however voters have been dumb enough to vote in a team that didn't win its conference (Nebraska 2002).

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Ohio State wont even win. Upset season will conclude with them losing in the National le game once again. They dont even deserve to be there due to not having to play a conference championship game and having so much time off.
    They will get their asses kicked again

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    "due to not having to play a conference championship game"

Not their fault.

"having so much time off"

What does that have to do with anything?

Post Count
    We won the conference championship game against Michigan the last game of the season.
    Besides that, an extra game to determine a conference champion isn't a prequisite for playing in the Big Game.

Quit whining (or don't if you enjoy it).

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I hope Georgia, they are a good team and have cool uniforms. When you can't figure out who is deserving on paper the final tiebreaker is uniforms.

Post Count
    If they aren't going to have a playoff, it should be a prerequisite that you win your conference to get to the championship game.

GO DAWGS! I bleed red and black kingsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    It should be Georgia, we're 1 of the hottest teams right now and at #4 but they were saying that with a LSU win they would jump ahead of us
    I would love to whip some Ohio State butt and win the ntl. championship. Thanks Pitt and Okla.

Post Count
    Georgia: #1 in the Nation, #3 in the SEC?

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    3 Championship Games in 6 Years!

Post Count
    It should be Georgia, we're 1 of the hottest teams right now and at #4 but they were saying that with a LSU win they would jump ahead of us
    LSU's not even going to hop over VT, let alone Georgia.

Compe ive integrity doesn't matter. It's about exploiting young men for profit, and about seeing how far they can string along the fans and insult their intelligence before they balk.

The question to ask is not "who is most deserving?" The correct question is: "who makes the BCS conferences the most money?"

Since the game is in New Orleans, if LSU is in the final, that probably makes the most money. So pick LSU.

Post Count
    We won the conference championship game against Michigan the last game of the season.
    Besides that, an extra game to determine a conference champion isn't a prequisite for playing in the Big Game.

Quit whining (or don't if you enjoy it).

Eh it will even out when Ohio State loses again in the BCS le game. That is the way this season has gone for college football. It will conclude with yet another upset.

Since LSU blew out VT early in the year, it's not unlikely that they jump over VT.

The BCS folks are already working on their talking points to convince voters to vote LSU #2.

Post Count
    Compe ive integrity doesn't matter. It's about exploiting young men for profit, and about seeing how far they can string along the fans and insult their intelligence before they balk.

The question to ask is not "who is most deserving?" The correct question is: "who makes the BCS conferences the most money?"

Since the game is in New Orleans, if LSU is in the final, that probably makes the most money. So pick LSU.
    That actually makes as much sense as anything else.

Post Count
    3 Championship Games in 6 Years!

The ONLY reason why I can stomach Ohio State winning it all is that coach is my A.T.O brother. I respect Taus across America!

Post Count
    Georgia: #1 in the Nation, #3 in the SEC?
    Works for me! The way this whole season has gone, anything could happen.

Post Count
    . If it was up to me, I'd put Hawaii in it.

Post Count
    They probably will. Even though UGA could be #2 (and should be) they were saying LSU are SEC champs so they'd have to pick them which sucks.

Hawaii is not in a BCS conference. Choosing them would require greedy old white men to share their lucre --- not gonna happen.

Post Count
    Since LSU blew out VT early in the year, it's not unlikely that they jump over VT.

The BCS folks are already working on their talking points to convince voters to vote LSU #2.
    That loss has already been taken into consideration, and of the last rankings VT was ahead of LSU (shouldn't have lost to Kentucky and Arkansas). VT just beat the 11th ranked team in the Country while LSU beat the 14th ranked team. Not fertile ground for a jump.

Post Count
    Oops.

Thread Information