Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And somewhere SW is wimpering...

The 67-year-old acid-witted funnyman said he was undergoing a detoxification treatment because of his use of alcohol and the powerful and addictive painkiller Vicodin.

"I'm going into rehab because I use too much wine and Vicodin," he said in a statement released by his publicist.
    Nothing wrong with Vicodin and wine in moderation apparently.

Carlin has been losing it. While performing in Las Vegas recently, he gave out with what seemed to be an inappropriate, angry, and decidedly unfunny tirade; something to the effect that everybody who comes to Las Vegas is stupid.

I'm far from being a prude, but I feel that he'd begun using the famous "forbidden words" artlessly, beating the audience over the head with them. His subject matter seemed to be devolving toward the purely scatological.

I hate to see that happen, because he's pointed out so much hypocrisy and insanity in such an entertaining way for so long.

Give Peace a Chance....Imagine? ZStomp's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is his show here next month still on??

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    "Carlin has been losing it. While performing in Las Vegas recently, he gave out with what seemed to be an inappropriate, angry, and decidedly unfunny tirade; something to the effect that everybody who comes to Las Vegas is stupid." ........................Well, nobody enjoys going to Vegas more than I do, but he is probably right. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is probably stupid.

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Thread Information