Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Man, Illinois sucks balls. One dimensional and not even great at that dimension. Worst Rose Bowl Ever.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    If your the NCAA you set up the system so that USC's BCS bowl is always in their backyard at the Rose Bowl
    not only that but instead of putting them against a pretty good team like OU, they put them against a team that won 6 games the previous 3 years

this is pathetic
    usc is so worthless, how good are they when they have to travel a whopping 45 miles to their bowl game?

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Big Ten sucked balls this year. Illinois offense is atrocious.

Just when USC started to show their suckness Illinois fumbles going into the end zone. I had to watch the replay to make sure it wasn't Jamaal Charles.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Good thing the Tournament of Roses got to have their stupid parade, otherwise this absolutely sucky football game wouldn't be acceptable.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Good thing the Tournament of Roses got to have their stupid parade, otherwise this absolutely sucky football game wouldn't be acceptable.
    If you live in Pasadena, it's on. The Trojan clan will be out in full force.

Post Count
    no, it means SC let their guard down. they are playing better than anyone else right now and its shame they lost to stanford, otherwise its another le game.

nobody cares? lol...poor jamstone.

only a day and a half till the rose bowl!

USC is overrated. They had their 1 National le year and then were dethroned by Texas the next season. They had nice seasons the past 2 years but they literally werent good enough to make it to the big dance. You lost to Standford and got your asses kicked by Oregon. You didnt deserve to be in the National le game. Oh and the winner of the National le game will have had more championships than USC this decade. Best team in the country my ass. If they were the best they wouldnt have lost twice.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    USC is overrated. They had their 1 National le year and then were dethroned by Texas the next season. They had nice seasons the past 2 years but they literally werent good enough to make it to the big dance. You lost to Standford and got your asses kicked by Oregon. You didnt deserve to be in the National le game. Oh and the winner of the National le game will have had more championships than USC this decade. Best team in the country my ass. If they were the best they wouldnt have lost twice.
    ABC listed Pete Carroll with two National Championships.

thx slayermin.

what a beat down...nice call by inviting Illinois

Post Count
    The one in 2004 doesnt count. LSU was the National Champs that year. USC wasnt in the National le game so they cant be called National Champions if they werent in the actual le game. 2005 was legit and they lost in 2006.

The one in 2004 doesnt count. LSU was the National Champs that year. USC wasnt in the National le game so they cant be called National Champions if they werent in the actual le game. 2005 was legit and they lost in 2006.
    they were the AP national champs and LSU was the BCS champ

Post Count
    they were the AP national champs and LSU was the BCS champ
    BCS champs is the one that matters. Fact remains USC is overrated.

BCS champs is the one that matters. Fact remains USC is overrated.
    do you enjoy not making any sense? ...enjoy that.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    USC = chode > johngateswhiteley

Mookie > El pimpo's ex > Elpimpo.

Post Count
    Haha@nations best. Dont lose to teams like Stanford and Oregon if you want to be called that. If they truly were the best, they would be in the National Championship game.

Haha@nations best. Dont lose to teams like Stanford and Oregon if you want to be called that. If they truly were the best, they would be in the National Championship game.
    bro, stop posting in this thread...you're too smart.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    greatness.

we are all witnesses.

Post Count
    bro, stop posting in this thread...you're too smart.
    Says the biased USC fan. You arent the best team in the country when you lose to Standford at home.

BTW Vince Young > Matt "pretty boy" Leinart in college and NFL. Made it to the playoffs in a tougher division and conference with lesser offensive weapons. Kurt Warner did a better job than the pretty boy and almost led them to the playoffs. While Young hasnt had a great season, it was better than Leinart's.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    This game showed that the Trojans proved they could whip up on the 3rd best team in the Big 10.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    if USC still had the Ting Brothers, they'd be the easily the most unassailable defense of the entire history of the NCAA

greatness...

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    ting

Thread Information