Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A&M: 25
    Lions: 24

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Paterno: 30
    Train Station: 10

getting excited...this should be a fun game, i just hope A&M shows up. they have a tendency not to show up in bowl games. (fingers crossed)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    getting excited...this should be a fun game, i just hope A&M shows up. they have a tendency not to show up in bowl games. (fingers crossed)
    WHOA! Is this the JGW that runs rampart about how great the aggs are?

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    WHOA! Is this the JGW that runs rampart about how great the aggs are?

Real Men keep their word right?

great start for the Aggs here...hope they can keep it rolling. beautiful cutback by Goodson!

Post Count
    Aggies seem to be winning the battle in the trenches. Penn State's kick returner is quite possibly the slowest accelerating returner I've ever seen in my entire life.

My Team
    North Texas Mean Green
    Post Count
    Paterno: 30
    Train Station: 10

CR(())VVned!!! Rawfls!!!

her her her her!!!!

...that was a great catch, and on 4th down! damn.

Post Count
    This game is on right now?????
    Ratings are prob gonna suck.

any spurs sighting at the alamo bowl?

Post Count
    CR(())VVned!!! Rawfls!!!

her her her her!!!!

133th post in which gtown has imitated my friends and i.

big 4th quarter....lets go Aggs.

Post Count
    man those 9 minute Aggie drives are so ing efficient at wearing down defenses

penn state's d looks like they're ready to pass out

Post Count
    If I'm Jorvovorororrrrskie I immediately declare for the NFL

Not using the single most fattest, strongest, dominant, wide, powerful running back in the history of texas football on fourth and 1 when the game is on the line is a travesty

every single time the aggies have decided not to use him has resulted in a loss.

Post Count
    The scrimmage still going on?
    Were either of these teams ranked?

tough loss...well, till next season.

a bit shy of 38-30.

Post Count
    once again the master CBF is proved correct in predicting mid season of 2006 that no matter what happens in aggie land, as long as they beat t.u. the season will be seen as a total victory.

It's exactly like that scene in Junction Boys where the five foot nine 200 pound lineman is pleading with his coach that all he ever wanted in life was "To beat Texas, in the fall"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ags still have two days to drive around with their 12-7 inspection stickers. Hope springs eternal after two straight W's over Varsity.

How many bowls have the Ags won in say, the last 20 years? I remember them kicking Ty Detmer's ass and setting a bowl scoring record against BYU. They lost two Cotton's in a row to Notre Dame when I was in high school. Their Big 12 le year they played a top 5 Ohio State team real tough and lost. A couple of years before that they won against Michigan in San Antonio.

Oh, and the snow game in Louisiana against Mississippi State! Forgot about that. Craziest ending I've ever seen. (Here's the Youtube if someone wants to see it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MJRpBhtUZ28) A&M lost to Penn State the last time they played in the Alamo Bowl. Lost to Cal last year and Tennessee before that. I know the pretty recent ones.

So I'm seeing a 17 year old Holiday Bowl and a 12 (or so) year old Alamo Bowl as your only two examples of postseason success in the last twenty years. That can't be correct. There's at least four, right?

Post Count
    last time A&M won a bowl game was before george w bush ever said the word "terror" in his entire life

That was a pretty good game. Looked like the ags were going to run with it until Goodson became Chris Jesse-like in regards to big time momentum kills with that fumble on their own 11.

My Team
    Columbia Lions
    Post Count
    How many bowls have the Ags won in say, the last 20 years? I remember them kicking Ty Detmer's ass and setting a bowl scoring record against BYU. They lost two Cotton's in a row to Notre Dame when I was in high school. Their Big 12 le year they played a top 5 Ohio State team real tough and lost. A couple of years before that they won against Michigan in San Antonio.

Oh, and the snow game in Louisiana against Mississippi State! Forgot about that. Craziest ending I've ever seen. (Here's the Youtube if someone wants to see it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MJRpBhtUZ28) A&M lost to Penn State the last time they played in the Alamo Bowl. Lost to Cal last year and Tennessee before that. I know the pretty recent ones.

So I'm seeing a 17 year old Holiday Bowl and a 12 (or so) year old Alamo Bowl as your only two examples of postseason success in the last twenty years. That can't be correct. There's at least four, right?
    They did win the GalleryFurniture.com Bowl in 2001.

Post Count
    Just think, if that "stud" Mike Goodsen had not picked A&M over the mighty USC trojans, he wouldn't have been running backwards 5 yards, sideways 8 yards, to get constantly tackled for losses, and he wouldn't have fumbled that ball on the A&M 19 yard line ROFL

Goooooooooodsennnnnn

Jorvorskie better declare for the draft or its obvious the aggies use brainwashing techniques.....he did not make a single mistake, played a jorvorskiesque game through and through, and they scoff him on a one yard carry
    i was crossing my fingers to see him meltdown and throw off his jersey...he came close but his teammates calmed him down
    rofl
    rofl

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just think, if that "stud" Mike Goodsen had not picked A&M over the mighty USC trojans, he wouldn't have been running backwards 5 yards, sideways 8 yards, to get constantly tackled for losses, and he wouldn't have fumbled that ball on the A&M 19 yard line ROFL

Goooooooooodsennnnnn

Jorvorskie better declare for the draft or its obvious the aggies use brainwashing techniques.....he did not make a single mistake, played a jorvorskiesque game through and through, and they scoff him on a one yard carry
    i was crossing my fingers to see him meltdown and throw off his jersey...he came close but his teammates calmed him down
    rofl
    rofl
    12-7
    38-30

rofl lolz

I notice how you left out the previous 5 to 6 years.

Thread Information