Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    if goodsen had taken the usc offer, then all of us would not have seem him run backwards and then fumble on the a&m 19

gooodsen

that play was easily a chiggarum for the ages.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They did win the GalleryFurniture.com Bowl in 2001.

prewar

Post Count
    an aggie chiggariggarum for the ages
    or an ageless aggie chiggariggarumming?

i like the timbre of either one of those

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    I notice how you left out the previous 5 to 6 years.
    Actually I just felt like joining in the smack talk. I can't think of a more irrelevant game in A&M football history than the Alamo Bowl - coaching staff getting fired after the game is over, staff and team in transition...

The sad part is Lamarcus getting all excited over it.

Actually I just felt like joining in the smack talk. I can't think of a more irrelevant game in A&M football history than the Alamo Bowl - coaching staff getting fired after the game is over, staff and team in transition...

Given the cir stances I thought AM played a good game. I actually enjoyed the game as a spectator with no dog in the fight.

Post Count
    I am getting moderately excited simply for the fact that this may increase Lane's chances of declaring for the draft. And that's good for UT because he owns us. He scares me, and scares any player trying to tackle him.

the A&M playcaller for that game deserves more than the traditional single assraping at the next yellparty, for calling a mcgee/goodsen option on fourth and one with the game on the line. LOL Lane's reaction was so priceless.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Lamarcus was a mere reaction to jgw's chode getting fragmented.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am getting moderately excited simply for the fact that this may increase Lane's chances of declaring for the draft. And that's good for UT because he owns us. He scares me, and scares any player trying to tackle him.

the A&M playcaller for that game deserves more than the traditional single assraping at the next yellparty, for calling a mcgee/goodsen option on fourth and one with the game on the line. LOL Lane's reaction was so priceless.
    Lane will be back, so I guess that means at least one more bad year for you guys in the Lane era

And I agree on the 4th and 1, that was a bonehead play call. It's also why Les Koenning got fired yesterday.

Post Count
    They all say they will be back to begin with. I'm not even sure Jamaal Charles will be back even though he said he would be.

I think both Lane and Charles would be dumb asses to leave now, although I would think Charles the bigger dumb ass if he left. Reason is that Lane is already pretty defined as to what he is going to be and I don't think he will improve his stock much with another year while Charles has the chance to really improve his stock and get a bigger rookie contract if he continues to grow his running back IQ and show he can be a between the tackles runner who DOESN'T FUMBLE!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I totally agree that it would be a bonehead move for Charles to leave but I think it all depends on whether the RB coach stays (since he has some sort of cancer).

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Whoop!

Proud Silver Medalist Doug Collins's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Im surprised nobody has posted a pic of J-Train crying. But seriously 4th and 1 and he's not in the game is in stupid. He should've eaten Darnell after that.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It is kind of dumb not to have him there... especially since I thought everyone learned their lesson from the Oklahoma and Nebraska games in 2006.

Then again, in 2006 vs. Army in the Alamodome, the Ags tried running Lane straight up the gut on 4th and 1 and got stopped for a 3 yard loss that almost cost them the game.

Proud Silver Medalist Doug Collins's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It is kind of dumb not to have him there... especially since I thought everyone learned their lesson from the Oklahoma and Nebraska games in 2006.

Then again, in 2006 vs. Army in the Alamodome, the Ags tried running Lane straight up the gut on 4th and 1 and got stopped for a 3 yard loss that almost cost them the game.
    Put him in the game and run the triple option. At least it would give the defense something to think about.

Thread Information