Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My mother told me the other day that she and my dad were talking to a new member of their church. Turns out the guy is a retired secret service agent, and he was assigned to Hillary when she was first lady. So they asked him what she was like. And my mom says his exact words were, "she's the biggest you could ever imagine."
    I guess they did kill those people after all.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Folks is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess they did kill those people after all.
    Just for the record I wasn't claiming that. I just thought it was a funny story and one more log to throw on the Clinton fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and zero proof that the clinton's were even remotely involved. i get it you don't like the clintons. can we talk about how bush allowed for osama'a family to leave the US shortly after 9/11? the same osama that killed 3,000 people. funny how at the time we didn't know it was osama yet we allowed for his family to travel when the air traffic was halted... 3,000 > 40 dead people... you should at least be intellectually honest and address bush conspiracies right?.. oh wait your not intellectually honest ..never mind
    Wow, thanks for the synopis of Farenheit 911.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thread le is confusing. Is the OP implying that the persons listed aren't actually "dead?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thread le is confusing. Is the OP implying that the persons listed aren't actually "dead?"
    Wait a minute....are you saying what I think you're saying? The Clinton administration was infiltrated by zombies....

Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that thinks, if even remotely true, this is a little bad-ass?

It reminds me of the Bolshevik Revolution, y'know people who'll sacrifice and serve any evil and cruelty no matter the depravity, so long as it serves some lofty ideal.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, thanks for the synopis of Farenheit 911.
    so are facts not facts if they are presented by a partisan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that thinks, if even remotely true, this is a little bad-ass?

It reminds me of the Bolshevik Revolution, y'know people who'll sacrifice and serve any evil and cruelty no matter the depravity, so long as it serves some lofty ideal.
    Hillary Clinton -- the second coming of Lenin.

Sounds like a dynamite campaign slogan.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Some purport that there is no such thing as coincidence. Just routinely unobserved consequence.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    and zero proof that the clinton's were even remotely involved. i get it you don't like the clintons.
    Ever study statistics? Sure, there likely isn't any evidence. It is next to statistically impossible that many of these people were not killed because of their connection to our former president. None of the listed people were just casual acquaintances, but people who had direct work related contact with him.

Sure, some of us don't like the man. Everyone should be bright enough to see this is to unlikely to be coincidental. You libs would rather just put you head in the sand whenever subjects like this surface, and pretend they mean nothing.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Hey all of Clintons and the dimm-o-craps dead friends are
    true friends. They still vote year after year after year after
    year after year. And in some cases in alphabetical order.
    Don't you love it.
    Yes, I love the alphabetical part.

Ballots always found after the deadline, one case missing a couple letters of the alphabet for last names, then found the next day...

My theory:

After the ballots are tallied, legal voters who did not vote have ballots made for them. People get together, taking sections. One person looks up A-C, the next looks up D-F, etc, etc. They vote for their favorite demonrat.

Think I'm crazy?

This, with little doubt, happened in the 2004 election in King County. A bin of ballots were found for the recount containing all the last names, minus a couple letters of the start of the last name. The two missing last name sequences were later found, and counted too.

The demoncraps cheated, and got their party elected.
    Last edited by Wild Cobra; 12-17-2007 at 10:02 PM. Reason: changed "part" to "party"

Fantasy Football Guru Guru of Nothing's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New campaign song.
    Embedded youtube not working - Link

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    New campaign song.
    Embedded youtube not working -

FIXED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the same people who said there was nothing to see with the pile of dead bodies were going to tell us nothing to see here when 138.9K straight votes for Biden to ZERO for Trump came in in the middle of the night when nobody was watching. These people are ing sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course the same people who said there was nothing to see with the pile of dead bodies were going to tell us nothing to see here when 138.9K straight votes for Biden to ZERO for Trump came in in the middle of the night when nobody was watching. These people are ing sick.
    preach

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you rubes fell for a fake tweet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you rubes fell for a fake tweet
    never check anything send tweet

Thread Information