My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Billy Clyde and the UK Wildcats just lost four in a row. Opponent list: UNC, Indiana, UAB, and UH. This doesn't include the loss to Gardner-Webb a couple of weeks back - might have heard about it.

, A&M beats at least two of those teams. More like four if my bias is included in the discussion.

Gillispie can win with a bunch of passed over hustle guys in College Station but loses his ass starting three five-stars against Cougar High? What gives?

UH is pretty damn good this year

his style is to break players down mentaly and get them to play like he wants, its a littel harder to do with those pampered 5 stars. That being said, he handled things very poorly with his departure from A&M so I hope he fails, although I will alwyas be grateful for his resurection of our program.

Billy Clyde and the UK Wildcats just lost four in a row. Opponent list: UNC, Indiana, UAB, and UH. This doesn't include the loss to Gardner-Webb a couple of weeks back - might have heard about it.

, A&M beats at least two of those teams. More like four if my bias is included in the discussion.

Gillispie can win with a bunch of passed over hustle guys in College Station but loses his ass starting three five-stars against Cougar High? What gives?

not sure. i am definitely rooting for him to succeed, so whatever the issue is i am sure/hope he'll fix it. only thing i can think of...he's in a new environment with more pressure than ever before, and the player personality may not be quite what he is used to.

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

I think that UH team might be one of the best they've fielded in years. They don't have an inside presence and rely a little too much on the run-n-gun, but that should serve them fine in C-USA... if they make the tourney, then depending on the matchups, they could play spoiler in the first couple of rounds. Penders picked up a few talented guys and they look like they're playing really hard for him out there. Dion Dowell is a really good player - he's a Shawn Marion type, with a much better shot.

That said, BCG was able to be successful in College Station, because he took under-the-radar hustle guys and made them work great as a team. He's dealing with too many prima donnas right now at UK who probably aren't buying into his defense-first philosophy and want a lot of isolation called for them like in high school.

couldnt happen to a better man.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So today Billy Clyde takes another one on the chin from GiG's San Diego Toreros. UK's going to get eaten alive once SEC play rolls around.

Post Count
    oops

Gillespie might have a shorter go at Kentucky than Petrino did at the NFL.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Gillespie might have a shorter go at Kentucky than Petrino did at the NFL.
    TKC will make it a full season, Petrino didn't.

Thread Information