Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    i will never EVER have faith in a team that is led by this ing neocon colt mccoy

I hope to god Sherrod Harris beats this er out for his job during the summer

seriously MB, JGW, I invite you all to disagree with me

Colt McCoy's injury rating on NCAA would be 45
    his Awareness would be 60
    and his arm strength would be 77 at best

you have a two score lead and theyve only been able to score one TD all game due to a little help from the refs. relax and pour yourself another. and dont let the big 12 lose a bowl game.

Post Count
    I am with you on that one brah

If this game continues and we win, it'll be nice to see an overrated 19th ranked team roll over an 11th ranked team that was vying for pac10 supremacy with the smegma-laden trojans

I am with you on that one brah

If this game continues and we win, it'll be nice to see an overrated 19th ranked team roll over an 11th ranked team that was vying for pac10 supremacy with the smegma-laden trojans
    ...lol, SC went into sun devil stadium and raped them, it has nothing to do with this game. aside from stanford, SC lost to oregon, who would be in the championship game if not for Dixon getting injured. furthermore, asu is playing like .

Post Count
    Colt McCoy has a natural aversion to passing the ing ball to number 16 Jermichael Finley.

Are you kidding me people? This guy singlehandedly keeps us in the game against OU, with 120 yards receiving, and he has not had a single catch tonight!!!!!

My mind is boggled.....what is the cause of all this excellent pass rush, coverage, and defensive line play???

Is Arizona State this ty? Weren't they BCS worthy during a stretch?
    Or are we seeing UT live up to its potential?

*shrug*

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UT FTW!!!
    Last edited by Budkin; 12-27-2007 at 11:04 PM. Reason: capitalization

have a little faith in your team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    who said never...don't assume sami.
    I didn't say anyone did, I was asking a question.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Colt McCoy has a natural aversion to passing the ing ball to number 16 Jermichael Finley.
    No .

Post Count
    Every time we had a 3rd and 12+, colt looks to his route, then checks down to a running back, he's done this all season long

almost every time we are in this situation, the TE is open for a 6-10 yard pass

i dont get it
    Jermichael Finley is probably pissed he didnt choose to play basketball and football at arizona

and of course the asu receiver is from sugarland.

Post Count
    that guy has a larcenous heart

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    that guy has a larcenous heart
    and good hands.

Post Count
    OMFGZERS that ing neocon Chris Jesse who touched that ball while it was still live was Mack Brown's stepson!!!

No wonder he wasn't kicked off the sideline
    No wonder mack gave him a friendly pat on the ass telling him good effort
    no wonder

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OMFGZERS that ing neocon Chris Jesse who touched that ball while it was still live was Mack Brown's stepson!!!

No wonder he wasn't kicked off the sideline
    No wonder mack gave him a friendly pat on the ass telling him good effort
    no wonder
    Hopefully it won't cost Texas.

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    you don't like to read...like most t-sips. nothings changed.

This UT squad blowing away another OVERRATED pac-10 squad is HILARIOUS!!!!

Read the scoreboard....

My job is done, YET again....

Post Count
    Hark
    The Herald Dio Sings

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Apparently Rudy Carpenter was talking to the Longhorn players all week.

Oops.

Oops.
    no kidding.

Post Count
    It's funny because this team is the equivalent of Texas in the Pac 10

or in JGW's eyes, the equivalent of A&M

Three in a row!

I'll start off by reiterating that this was a meaningless game. No matter how badly Texas whipped the out of ASU, it still leads absolutely nowhere except a pat on the back and several rounds of beers before spring semester.

That said, boy do I wish this game could have led somewhere. I want to see how this team could do if they had to line up next Saturday against Oklahoma or LSU or Ohio St. Aside from the entire 2005 season this was the most satisfied I've been with a Texas football game. For the first time in 10 years Mack turned into Pop and rode those undisciplined kids into the ground and toughened them up. Got them pissed and ing mean. They spent all week listening to that dumbass blowhard Carpenter run his mouth and they responded. All I hope is that this isn't just the one abberation of a game, the one time that Mack goes balls out ballistic and gets these kids rabid. I don't want to see happy go lucky Mack again come September. You've got the talent there, Mack, just whip them into rabid, mean, disciplined players from the get go and ride them through the season. You just got a team who was sleeping for the last four months to completely dominate a very good team, learn from that.

Oops.

Seriously. Coaches should take some footage from this game and drill it into their players heads as proof that you keep your mouth shut leading up to the game. They ed that kid up. I haven't seen Texas treat an opposing QB that badly since they nearly decapitated that poor Colorado kid in the 70-3 Big 12 le game massacre of '05. That scene late in the game where the kid was limping off the field holding his shoulder with his shirt all torn to and his head down was absolutely vicious.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Forget about Mack's kid. It was really funny but I didn't think it'd cost us the game and it didn't.

This was a whole new Texas squad. For 3 quarters, we handled ASU very well. The 4th quarter was kinda mehhhh with Colt making some bad decisions and ASU getting some garbage time touchdowns but we needed this win for the final standings and to see the young talent we have.

John Chiles proves a point that we should've used him more. ASU didn't even know what to do when he got the ball. He gives us another dimension.

Jamaal Charles - let's hope he decides to stick around another year, but I think his decision lies on whether the RB coach stays as well.

I'll start off by reiterating that this was a meaningless game. No matter how badly Texas whipped the out of ASU, it still leads absolutely nowhere except a pat on the back and several rounds of beers before spring semester.

That said, boy do I wish this game could have led somewhere. I want to see how this team could do if they had to line up next Saturday against Oklahoma or LSU or Ohio St. Aside from the entire 2005 season this was the most satisfied I've been with a Texas football game. For the first time in 10 years Mack turned into Pop and rode those undisciplined kids into the ground and toughened them up. Got them pissed and ing mean. They spent all week listening to that dumbass blowhard Carpenter run his mouth and they responded. All I hope is that this isn't just the one abberation of a game, the one time that Mack goes balls out ballistic and gets these kids rabid. I don't want to see happy go lucky Mack again come September. You've got the talent there, Mack, just whip them into rabid, mean, disciplined players from the get go and ride them through the season. You just got a team who was sleeping for the last four months to completely dominate a very good team, learn from that.

the win means a lot for t.u., i can't believe how blind you are when it comes to this topic. so if this win means nothing...then why should t.u. even play games in a season they can't win a national championship...why even field a football team? they aren't going to win it next year, nor the year after, nor the year after that. should they put the football program on hiatus? since this win didn't mean anything, neither does any of the games leading up to it or the future wins in a season you don't win the le. am i wrong?

you're stupid.

the win means a lot for t.u., i can't believe how blind you are when it comes to this topic. so if this win means nothing...then why should t.u. even play games in a season they can't win a national championship...why even field a football team? they aren't going to win it next year, nor the year after, nor the year after that. should they put the football program on hiatus? since this win didn't mean anything, neither does any of the games leading up to it or the future wins in a season you don't win the le. am i wrong?

you're stupid.

Because for some teams, winning the bcs championship is a realistic possibility every season (before getting carved up by juco transfers at home). Falling short of this goal is somewhat of a disappointment. OTOH, we cranked out another 10 win season, which for a lot of programs is a big deal, but we've gotten a little spoiled by the last 7 seasons.

To compare, imagine the rush you got the first time you won the big 12, but now it isn't such a big deal that, oh wait bad example. Imagine the first time you didn't have a losing season, and how great it felt at first, but eventually you became numb to the accomplishment, and now you wanted something more, like a winning season AND a bowl win. Something like that.

He's just showing a little emotion, and asking our coaching staff to do the same throughout the entire year.

Thread Information