Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Finally showing a little toughness on defense. Brennan has to lead them to a Td here to cut it to 7. Come on Brennan, show us what you got.

turn out the lights...the party's over

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Jeez, that was a nasty hit.

GO DAWGS! I bleed red and black kingsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    I love this game. Who was saying hawaii should be #1?

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    lol

How much does this hurt Brennan's draft stock? I mean, he can't go to an nfl team who only plays the Dolphins, 49ers, and Falcons every game of the year.

Post Count
    Our D is so underrated, we're doing the same thing to Colt that we did to Tebow.
    The best part of this team is that we're so young, a lot of starting freshman. In 2 years we can be unstoppable

Hawaii brought the Rainbow and left the Warriors at home.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hawaii blows. Glad to see thug u. get slapped

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Georgia's DEF is killin Brennan. O-line can't block worth a .

lol

How much does this hurt Brennan's draft stock? I mean, he can't go to an nfl team who only plays the Dolphins, 49ers, and Falcons every game of the year.
    In his defense, Tom Brady would be pouting and crying all over the sidelines if he had to play Georgia with this Hawaii offensive line. No QB would stand a chance if they switched places with Brennan.

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    In his defense, Tom Brady would be pouting and crying all over the sidelines if he had to play Georgia with this Hawaii offensive line. No QB would stand a chance if they switched places with Brennan.

Not tryin to be a smartass or anything, but is it because they aren't really as good as some think?

Post Count
    Another interception I'm having way too much fun with this

Somewhere I read that they had not only the lowest ranked schedule of all DI schools, but their schedule was even lower than some 19 or so DII schools.....

what this game brings to mind is......Hawai'i is certainly not as good as promoted, and playing the pass 70% punt 10% run 10% offense in practices does not bode well for an SEC team with a great young runner like Moreno...and does this show that Boise State really was that better than Oklahoma, or did the Sooners piss that game away?

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I said Brennan sucked at the beginning of the year when ESPN was fellating him non-stop. Stafford is a good QB, however.

I almost feel sorry for Hawaii. They already tried to show us that they sucked by sucking pitifully at La Tech and San Jose State this year. Unfortunately, we have stupid ass poll voters who were under the Boise State Syndrome. Hawaii never belonged anywhere near this game, and should of been playing ECU back on the island.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Let's all clap our hands on a fabulous exciting day of BCS football.

I hope the ratings on these two games sucked nuts. The most lopsided BCS bowl day in recent memory.

Post Count
    Touchdown Hawaii!!!

Post Count
    Congrats Dawgs Excellent job, I'm proud of the guys, it was no contest.

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Georgia-USC would have been an interesting Rose Bowl.

Mark Richt is kind of a .

Unsigned #1 Draft Pick RonMexico's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Georgia-USC would have been an interesting Rose Bowl.

Mark Richt is kind of a .
    I didn't watch the end of the game - why do you call him a ? I thought he was a little bit of one when he challenged the 4th down pass play with a 38-3 lead.

I didn't watch the end of the game - why do you call him a ? I thought he was a little bit of one when he challenged the 4th down pass play with a 38-3 lead.
    To be fair, he was passing for the endzone on 4th down with like 7 minutes left. I've always been of the mind that if you don't want the score run up, don't suck. You get just as many scholarships as the other team, and if you don't like being embarrassed, then it's your own fault. Especially in a bcs game.

If it's such a sacred unwritten law that you don't run up the score, there should be a mercy rule. Otherwise we're needlessly risking injury.

Thread Information