Thank God I'm a country boy! djohn14's Avatar
    Post Count
    I just want to give some props to my boys Mizzou on a thrashing of the Hogs! I also want to give some props to Tony Temple on breaking the Cotton Bowl rushing record by gaining 281 I believe. Great game!!!!

Post Count
    C'mon...show Mizzou some love

Good season by Mizzou. A very solid team who was just unfortunately not quite as good as OU.

Post Count
    Im not gonna argue with that. They arent YET good as OU.

Believe me, I'd much rather see Mizzou in the BCS game instead of OU. Is Daniel an underclassman?

Post Count
    Daniel is a Junior and said he is sending in his profile to the NFL just to see his projections, but has full intentions on returning. I hope so.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It was so funny because I was picking up some Whataburger on the way to my uncle's house (because I didn't want menudo) and 3/4s of the restaurant was full of Mizzou fans and then like 4 Arkansas fans and I didn't watch the end of the game but I knew Mizzou had a big league and wasn't sure whether to make a comment or not.

Congratulations to the Missouri Tigers and to their great RB, Tony Temple. I was quite dissappointed that Arkansas did not even compete in ANY area of the game. Even our Freshman kicker (all SEC) missed two FGs. Great showing, Mizzou !!!

Post Count
    Yeah, I love Tejada as a kicker. He missed a chip shot to begin with and I was schocked.

Thread Information