Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty simple, really. They keep losing, Wade's health is in question, Shaq looks DONE, and they have little else beyond that and the chucker Ricky Davis.

Do the Heat have a shot at making the playoffs this year?

My sources say no.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Put a fork in them they are done. One to the NBA draft special.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's sad that they are going down this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat are ed

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

I have a feeling Riles will make some noise in the offseason with trades and free agency.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why would you feel sad? they gamble their next 5 years for a championship and they got one.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    They are done, but they won a le so I give them props.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The good news for them is they have alot of expiring contracts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, as a sidebar to the thread:

Will Shaq ever be an impact player to the game again?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Also, as a sidebar to the thread:

Will Shaq ever be an impact player to the game again?

Yes eating up 20 million per year for the next 2 seasons.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why would you feel sad? they gamble their next 5 years for a championship and they got one.

I don't know, just tough to watch. It's good for the NBA if they are compe ive. Makes for good other-team game watching......now dallas and miami re-matches mean nothing. Miami vs. celtics means nothing. Miami vs detroit...etc etc.

I watched a good game against sa and gsws last night. would have turned off the tv if goldenstate or SA were in Miami's situation.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    which free agent in the next few years would be a great fit to play with D. Wade?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, just tough to watch. It's good for the NBA if they are compe ive. Makes for good other-team game watching......now dallas and miami re-matches mean nothing. Miami vs. celtics means nothing. Miami vs detroit...etc etc.

I watched a good game against sa and gsws last night. would have turned off the tv if goldenstate or SA were in Miami's situation.
    Right now I would say there are more quality NBA teams in the league right now than there have been in a lonnng time. Maybe ever. The East is no joke this year. Orlando (slumping as they are), Detroit, and Boston are all great ball clubs. The West is absolutely stacked, with currently 7 teams on pace to win 50 or more games this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    which free agent in the next few years would be a great fit to play with D. Wade?

How about Arenas? Wade is a unselfish player so I don't think shots will be a problem for him or Arenas. Gordon? Deng?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Right now I would say there are more quality NBA teams in the league right now than there have been in a lonnng time. Maybe ever. The East is no joke this year. Orlando (slumping as they are), Detroit, and Boston are all great ball clubs. The West is absolutely stacked, with currently 7 teams on pace to win 50 or more games this year.

The NBA is finally getting parity. Is always fun when there are more teams in the mix instead of 2 or 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally? Someone that he could grow with, like Bynum or Howard. A few guys who are athletic, can drop a three, and are active on the court with modest passing skills to feed him the rock in tight quarters.

Wade NEEDS a post presence to be a truly effective penetrating guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA is finally getting parity. Is always fun when there are more teams in the mix instead of 2 or 3.
    It's easy to pick the Spurs vs. Detroit or Boston this year, but in reality, there are SO many teams that are just a half step behind those 3 (4 if you want to throw in Phoenix or Dallas).

A couple of bounces and some incredible determination means we're watching a Phoenix - Orlando final this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Ideally? Someone that he could grow with, like Bynum or Howard. A few guys who are athletic, can drop a three, and are active on the court with modest passing skills to feed him the rock in tight quarters.

Wade NEEDS a post presence to be a truly effective penetrating guard.

I know Riley has said that he plans to go after Howard when he is in free agency. Lets see what happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    It's easy to pick the Spurs vs. Detroit or Boston this year, but in reality, there are SO many teams that are just a half step behind those 3 (4 if you want to throw in Phoenix or Dallas).

A couple of bounces and some incredible determination means we're watching a Phoenix - Orlando final this year.

A good example is Miami 2 years ago. Who even had Miami beating the Nets in the semis? Detroit that year just mowed through the league and was the heavy favorite to win the le.

DEEP in the Q
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wade to Cleveland in 2010

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this finally means there will be less DWade commercials.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Nah I think if anything him and LeBron might go to a big market team. New York if they get thier act together, LA, Chicago even Orlando if Howard sticks around is a possibility for Wade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade and Lebron to New York.

DEEP in the Q
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Wade and Lebron to New York.
    not with the mansion lebron is building, wade might

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not with the mansion lebron is building, wade might
    Having a place in Malibu hasn't stopped Garnett from moving to Boston, did he?

Thread Information